Reviews for A Brandybuck Turns Baggins
LOTR freak 33 chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
Love this story, cannot wait until it's finished.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 19 . 6/29/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
aaaadsdasfsdfasdas chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Merry deserved the spanking what he did was cruel, but the adults are just as much to blame for Frodo's running away. They ignored. They gave him food and shelter which was good, but it is not enough when they refused to pay attention to him the way they do their own children. Frodo needed parental figures and they denied that to him.
Stormyrose chapter 19 . 10/23/2005
Ooh, is there more to this? Please?
Stormyrose chapter 19 . 3/30/2005
Ah! Too bad Finbar had to leave. I liked him, and he and Frodo were so close.

Yet now, Frodo and Bilbo are at last reunited!

What an emotional, endearing fic. I really do like it.

Frodo and Merry are definitly going to have an interesting talk.
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 19 . 1/12/2005
What a beautiful chapter. So very sad - nearly made me cry!

Sorry it has taken me so long to read this part, but I'm glad I'm up to date now!
Elven Kitten chapter 19 . 12/3/2004
Aw... very cute... and kinda sad too :( *sniff* _ lol, Keep up the great work! _

Namarie!

*Elenmeoi*
Frodo Silverlune chapter 19 . 12/1/2004
aw hos sad...a touching scene to return to after three weeks' absence from my beloved fanfic world...very sweet. this is what i've been looking for, truly, and seldom find.
corneroffandom chapter 19 . 11/29/2004
Yeah lol it's a Japanese name, Joou means Queen and Himeko means Princess child. There's a long story behind why I chose those two names. ;; Yeah I didn't quite read it all at one setting but I read it in a couple of days lol. Poor Frodo, but at least he's reunited with Bilbo. Good ch
Itchking of Angmar chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
wow (a positive wow). it's going on my list! I like it; very, uhh... angsty! :-)
corneroffandom chapter 18 . 11/7/2004
Whoa. Cool fic. I just finished reading all 18 chapters lol. Great job
lovethosehobbits chapter 18 . 11/6/2004
oh, a cliffy...love the cliffies...but update soon ok? tree
Frodo Silverlune chapter 18 . 11/3/2004
cute transition chapter. looking forward to more.
GamgeeFest chapter 18 . 11/2/2004
Geez, just when we think poor little Frodo will finally get a break! And poor Bilbo too, having to wait all this time and have Frodo show up like that. And then there's poor Merry, still stuck in Buckland. This is coming along wonderfully. Keep it up!
Elven Kitten chapter 18 . 11/2/2004