Reviews for Reverso
Zikare chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
You should put a songfic warning. I don't mind most of the things people warn about, but songs in the middle of a good story always annoy me.
natsuki23 chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Ha! Good luck Draco.
Lori94 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Wow! LOL! Love that ending!
Sasha Mubijo chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
That was really good; it's funny that I read this one after I read the sequel, which was also really good.
Zanchev chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
:) I liked this story, the concept of seeing eachother's memories is fascinating, and the shared feelings of loss...

i honestly thought that it might not work, seeing as they were feeling different things as the first time. draco wasn't trying to kill himself the second time, and i thought that might affect the outcome.

glad it didn't, though :)

onto the sequel! :D
Red-Cupcake chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
People really should explain things like "what ever you wish for on a wizard candle DOES come true" to Harry BEFORE he makes the wish! :D Awesome story!
maria chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
hehehe, nine months... i wonder which one is pregnant... hehehe
maria chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
i love this last phrase... "Because we're lonely in our nightmares..."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
and tehy tumble down
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Why! Please! WRITE MORE!
Libby chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
Great story I got a little teary eyed when Padma died but I love the relationship between Draco and Harry
Eternidad Absoluta chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
Hey
murtaghxblaiseyum chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
i love the story lol and thats what you get for using wizarding candles
murtaghxblaiseyum chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
havent read the story yet (just bout 2)but anyway just reading ur disclaimer and your friend julie will probs be more britsh then the queen because the queen is in fact german in decendcy i think it was george sumthing that was german and was put on the thrown because he was the next blood relitive after one of old monarches where left childless lol sorry just had to point it out :D
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
LOLOL HAHA!

Aww man...wow...*single tear*

Geeze, that's rich. Awesome, completely amazing, from beginning to end. Bravo.