Reviews for Sticks And Stones
SaraiEsq chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Well done. An excellent tale.
Independent Dude chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
I liked this you really fleshed out the characters. One question - was Major Frolich the Gestapo Agent from Raiders of the Lost Ark? That would have been cool.
CarterfanHH chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Has something been updated on this story? I'm glad to see this bumped to the top. It's one of my all-time favorite HH stories here!
nony chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
This was the first HH fanfic I ever read. I still love it after all this time.
KC1965 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I can't believe I have never left you a review! This was the first Hogan's Heroes story I ever read. I didn't even know stuff like this existed, and then I found your story one day while browsing the net, and I was absolutely in awe. It was the PERFECT introduction to fan fiction. Thanks for a great story!
tec chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
that was such a great story!
Settiai chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
I loved it.
marysa chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
great story!
marylinusca chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
A fine, well written story
marylinusca mpenner chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
I've read it several times and think this story will remain one of the classic HH fan fic tales. I can 'hear' every character's voice ring true. The plot is strong and suspensful, the interaction is true to the program and it's great on it's own merits. Write another one just as good, please.
Firesong1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Excellent! Funny too. Got any more?
Syl chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Remarkably well done. The scenes with the Gestapo are heart-stopping, as is the final scene with Carter and Hogan working to defuse the booby trap. I look forward to more stories from you.
mamie chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Great story I wish it could have been an episode on the show. Fine job would like to see more of it.
Latinpro chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Excellent job. "We have so much more creative places for hiding bombs." I loved it!
ColREHogan chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Good story! I enjoyed it.