Reviews for As My Heart Remembers
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
A great story. Very well written.
IntrepidLlama chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I laughed my ass off at this! It's hilarious, and has a really sweet ending. One of a kind, truly. Great work, and keep 'em coming!
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
i'd normally do my "pleasy morey pleasy pleasy" dance but it's all over. WO!
clumseysweetpea chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Hey, I was just going through my fav stories list, when i remebered this. I don't think I reviewed but anyway I love this story! Its quick, cute and funny and had me and my mates rolling around lauging! well done!
TheBabyPhatPrincess chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Funny story. Oh my Gos, I never imagined Leggy to be gay. But it works! He could be Sauron and still be hot! (LOL I'm an Aragorn fan) Nice, hope there's a sequel!

*~Lady Undomiel~*
gwilwileth chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
lol, really funny! I think i might of stayed with him though, gay or no gay he's still hot and his hair would grow... But i'm not a fangirl i've been a legolas obsesse since i was 7 b4 i saw OB or anything...8 years of being hopelessly devoted, how do i cope?

Anywhoo gr8 story! and really funny, thank the valar Legolas asked Amy to marry him or i might of hurt him, *thinks* what am i saying?

I'm slightly *coughs* mad

Namarie

Gwilwileth
Anon chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Absolutely fantastic! any upcoming chapters?
Ranger ari chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
*can't stop laughing* I am so happy I was the only one in the room when I read this; my birds are probably deaf from my laughter. It was, for the understatement of the century, HILARIOUS! I'm surprised fangirls still hung around after the haircut alone, the mental image is enough to scare you to death:) A wonderfully written story, all in all. Will you write a sequel pertaining the other Fellowship members, perchance? *stares expectantly at the screen* Namarie!
RomanticDramadyGirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Hee hee hee! I *loved* that! It was *great*!

~*Leeny*~
OceanChild chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
OH my god. i LOVE it. totally LOVEIT! eep! *adds to favs*
Lux Aeterna chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
lol that was indeed very odd, but very funny. I liked the last line in particular.

'A streetwise counseller and a gay prince . .'

Lol. Brilliant.
Fae2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
absolutely fantastic! i was laughing so hard, my brother, who knows i do weird things, was giving me weird looks. let me say it again, great job! i love how you've taken the fangirl crisis and turned it into a hilarious adventure. with a little romance thrown in of course. i must say it was quite genius how legolas got his hair cut into one of the more hideous cuts and how it was dyed pink, hot pink. and then how he was given neon sixties colors to waer and told to act gay. you seriously had me laughing so hard!
Archer007 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Not a bad crossover... but i DID NOT rate the story based on the category, it was based on the quality of the story

My Rating: 8.5