Reviews for I Grant Thy Soul Rest
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/25/2013

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
glowingfire36 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
The series ends when Kagome wishes for the Jewel to disappear forever. She returns to the present and goes to high school. Three years later, she goes back tot he well, wishing she could meet InuYasha again. Miraculously, the well opens and she becomes a miko like Kikyo.

Naraku gives Kagura her heart but also injected her with his miasma. I will PM you the details, because it's quite dramatic, really.

IDK about the Western lands... sorry... but I hope I helped!
Gabrieru chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
My answer to question#2 is this:

Naraku MOCKINGLY returns her heart, but Naraku wounds her saying :"Don't worry, I avoided your precious heart." (I don't remember it well) She happens to retreat to sakura field. Sesshomaru found her. He tried to save her using his Tenseiga, but, as circumstances would have prevented, the sword cannot save 's group also arrives, helplessly watching her body dissolve into the wind. Afterwards, InuYasha asks if she suffered; Sesshomaru replies that she was smiling when she died. {last sentence from wikipedia}
AnimeLover101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hi I support this fic but what about "We Shall Overcome"? You've got 26 reviews and only for two chapters all asking you to update. Please update i'm begging you. It's the only Minako/Mamo fic. that I could find. I expect an update or I'll start bugging you with reviews about it and if I do sorry because it's just such a good story and you have just got to update.
mimizmd chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
1. No, that is not how it ends. Sorry, it ends in a stupid way really. It ends with the Inuyasha gang still hunting out for Naraku and to get the jewel back. They have the last piece of the jewel with them I think.

2. In the anime, Kagura does not die. In the manga, she does. It depends if you want to do this in either or. The way that kagura dies in the menga: Naraku pretends to let her have her heart back, and suddenly, he kills her heart. And before she truely dies, Naraku grants her a dying wish. That wish was to see Sesshoumaru one last time. When Sesshoumaru found her, she looked at him. He said that he was not looking for Naraku, but for her instead. I am not sure if she had smiled, but then she said in thought that she was glad to see him one last time and she blew away as dust in the wind. So yeah, this would have to be a shikon jewel material. And after Kagura was gone. The demon sword that was once goshinki mocked Kagura's death and that ticked Sesshoumaru off. He took out the sword and crushed it. Then somehow goshinki came back and faced Sesshoumaru. With this, the tensiega realized that Sesshoumaru had true feelings for Kagura: thus, giving Sesshoumaru a new power to the tensiega. Sesshoumaru used tensiega and sliced a black line in the sky that later became a black hole, which sucked in goshinki and closed again.

3. You can put in some OC for the other lands. They are not mentioned in the anime/menga.
hiraikotsu chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
1 the manga continues,you can make up your own ending

2 naraku give kagura her heart back and then stabbed her. kagura flew to a field of flower and saw tried to save her but the tenseiga didn't kagura said shes fine with that and the she dissolve into the wind with a sad smile on her face because she was happy she got to see sesshoumaru before she dies.(it was so tragic)

3 sesshoumaru is the lord of the lead the eastern wolf tribe.(i think)Ayame and her grandfather(the elder) are in the Northern wolf i don't think the ruler of south has ever been mentioned(im not sure though)

please write the story soon!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Um...ok, I know that this was like on this site for a LONG time, and I'm sure you already know all the answers, but just in case. (Cause I saw you haven't written a Kagura/Sesshoumaru story yet so...

-And just to tell you, these answers I give you, they're correct ok?-

1.)Inuyasha has not ended yet, still going on in the manga. But that'll probably be how it ends.

2.)Kagura dies when Naraku gives her her heart back, but then stabs her with his tenticles and injects poison into her. She flies off into a field of flowers and sits there in thought. Then, Sesshoumaru comes and they kinda talk (you get the idea). He tries to save her but can't so she turns into the wind and dies...and it's Tenseiga material.

3.)The series doesn't say anything about land, so I think you should out an OC.
Sango the Demon Slayer chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Sounds good, Kagura died when Naraku was killed. Since she's his essence after all, think about it. Also: That's tenseiga material, if you can find her body that is! Part of the lands belonged to Lord Kagewaki, whom Naraku killed and stole the form of, so those lands are open now. Most people think Inuyasha conquers the rest, but it's up to you. Throw in an OC, I say. Yeah, that's how it ends but I think Koga teams up with them, I don't remember exactly. But I know one thing, Sango and Miroku get married. Inuyasha chose Kagome before the end, Kikyou returns to her grave with one of Kag's arrows. I haven't watched the ending in a while though, so I'd double check if I were you. I'm positive on most of it.
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
1. InuYasha has not ended yet. It's still going strong.

2. Kagura has not died yet. (Thank god) And hopefully will not die. (She's the coolest 'bad guy')

3. Sesshomaru inheited the Western Lands from his father. I'm guessing other demons own the other lands, or humans. Who knows?
Hushpuppy03 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
It flies with me, so... STRART THE DAMN STORY! Pardon my french, hehe.
Renkou chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
1)I heard a differant ending: Kikyou pulls Naraku down into hell and "releases" Inuyasha.
2)I would just go with Tenseiga.
3)The "Western Lands" in the english version is actualy Kyushu (the south-western most island in Japan). So I would asume that the other majour islands (Honshu, Shikoku, Hikaido) are also ruled by Youkai.
Trentaholic chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
1. Nothing has ended yet.
2. Kagura hasnt died.
3. dont think the mention who rules the other lands.
Lady Katz-Maru chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
o0o i bet if u ever start this fic it will be awesome! i love sess/kagura and there arent enuff out there! i havent seen the eps past what adult swim shows and ive only got the first two manga, so im sry i cant help w/ ur questions. well if theyre ever answered, please PLEASE write this daggum story!
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
The series hasn't ended yet, for one thing. And Kagura hasn't died yet either.
Sesshy4me chapter 1 . 11/24/2003