Reviews for One Day
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Beautiful. Poetic. I am awed and at a loss for words. This is a piece I will definitely be reading again. Bravo! Such spirited words.
Valefor chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
The shift from elaborate when describing the womb and then very blunt when describing the outer setting is what gives this piece a very chilling feel, I think. Masterfully written.
moptop chapter 1 . 12/31/1969
The concept is opemminded but this story sounds like a rehash of a portion of Preludes and Nocturnes.
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Ah.. beautiful... Well, the way you wrote it, not the fact that there's a dead baby.

This is good. Very good. The way you wrote this, well... when SkywaterBlue said:

"It was actually, a very mature story, and I'm glad it was handled this well."

I agree. You did this very well.

(Pro-Lifer? That's what you seem to hint at.)
SkywaterBlue chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I knew it had to come someday. I'm pleased to see the 'Death at an abortion' fic was handled with taste and maturity, and for the most point avoided a real 'hey, abortions are evil' grr argh standpoint. It's pretty impossible to seperate my feelings about the topic from the story, but I'm really trying, so I hope the feedback doesn't insult you. Because it was actually, a very mature story, and I'm glad it was handled this well.
GyrosKairos42 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Oy. That was a surprise. I thought it was just going to be a birth (if such a thing can be referred to as 'just'...) Very cool. Somewhat... disturbing? Good job.