Reviews for Moss
Lothiriel Queen chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
I am really enjoying your story and can you please please please continue it?

I really want to find out why Estel ran away and the idea of Galadriel jumping into the stream was hilarious i certainly didnt see that coming.

Once more please continue the story! i want to know what happens.
Catmint chapter 4 . 2/13/2004
This is great! I want more!
leggylover03 chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
Lmao! great chappie! Update soon!
grumpy chapter 4 . 1/4/2004
hi there, nice to see you back with another chapter of "moss". Somehow i don't think Estel will every make it out without the lady knowing about it. love the bath scene. looking forward to more
Landorie didn't log in chapter 4 . 1/3/2004
This is great! Do continue, I'm waiting.
Alexis chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
Please write more! Please please please!
littlesaiyangirl chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
update soon please!
Navana chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
I'm all choaked up right now with tears. That was so touching and wow. I loved it. So very innovative and inspiring.
Landorie chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
Oh, come on! You have to let us know how this whole thing end...

when will you update?
Carrie chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
It is very good:)
ArwenGranger chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
Poor Estel. Please hurry up and update.
grumpy chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
just read latest chapter of "moss", very good, a teenage boy yourself, well you write like someone much older, very good!
leggylover03 chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
okay whichever is writing to next part hurry for I am waiting. j/k but I can't wait to see the next chapter
daw the minstrel chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
The first-person point of view is really interesting. I don't think I've ever seen it before in a young Estel story.

Since the topic of shame comes up in this chapter, I'd say that if any of us knew that someone else could read all our thoughts, we would probably know shame because all of us have thoughts that should not see the light of day (especially if we're a 13 year old). So I wonder if elves have some sort of code of privacy or politeness or something about reading some else's mind.

I'd say the same thing about their superior hearing. It must mean that they sometimes overhear things that are intrusive so good manners would mean pretending not to hear.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
Great chatper! Thanks for correting me. I'm really bad at spelling. Please hurry with the next chatper! I hope we find out what happened soon. Thanks again :)