Reviews for Question
Aldraia Dragonsong chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
The story was good, and I liked it. Clear and well-written. I can offer only one criticism: I think Kaito gave the wrong answer at the very end.

He should not have answered yes, because Kaito does not steal to take back what he lost.

Kaito steals because he /can never/ get back what he lost. And so he wants to bring to justice those who took it from him.
otaku1412 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
ahh! that was so good! -
Jeva chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
*rolls over laughing at the end author's notes* I'm sorry! This probably totally ruins the real effect the fic had on me. But really, you gotta love the pervy Kaitou fancier ."

Anyway...I have read this before, but it's taken me a while to get back to this. It's so bittersweet that I feel like giving Kaito a huggle, but it's kind of hard to do that when you have no plushie in the shape of said character. ." Really nice work, Suppi. *applauds* .~!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
really good. short and to the point. keep up the good work.
Hakaisha chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Kinda late on reviewing, but what the heck; better late than never...

...and that has to be one of the best and most bloody brill Hakuba fics I've ever laid eyes upon. _

Fantastic job, Meg! Loved the way you got into Hakuba's head, tunnel-vision as it was. I've always wondered (but never really paid THAT much thoughts to) Hakuba's reaction after Kaito/Kaitou Kid tossed back that ambiguous answer when Hakuba asked him his trademark question of "why". Beautifully executed...and ye gods, I love the note you ended it on. Short, but to the point. Lovely read.

**clicks; adds to faves**
destinie chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
By the first sentence, I knew that this was gonna be worth my time.

By the seventh paragraph, I knew that this was gonna be a fanfic I wouldn't forget for a long time.

So what've I got to say? Way to go! It's about one in the morning, I've been in a woozy mood all day, and that woke me up better than any cup of tea.
Ysabet chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Whew... short, sweet and to the point. I liked this; far too much of my KK stuff tends to be too fluffy, and it's good to see the bitter counterpoint showing this plainly. Good piece of work; write more!
pokerface1412 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
AWesome!
dissolvablelabels chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Tried to review earlier, but was being it's ususal reliable self. But moving along. It's nice to see inside of Hakuba's head a bit. Poor Hakuba's really got no imagination, does he? Isn't it funny how all the MK fics seem to alternate between funny and pretty angst?