Reviews for The Evolution Curse
Ryu Dragonclaw chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awesome! You should continue it.
Starsea chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I think that you should keep writing this story! I think that it's really good. I know that it seems strange for me to want you to keep writing a story that you started seven years ago, but I think that it would be worth it!
Babic1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
did you ditch this story?
Fantasy Meerkat chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Well done. Please keep writing!
Vulpix Fanatic chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Good Story. Im looking forward to the next chapter.
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Good story so far! Why haven't you continued for so long?
Moka Raiden chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Not bad story i like it contiue it
The Ghost-Ninja Guy chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Take that, cruelty! Hopefully, her trainer will not be so rude anymore.
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Aww, no update? Great beginning! It would be a great story!
dragonsavior chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This is a very great story and can't wait too read more when written!
Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I'm just reading all of your stories today. Some spelling errors here, too. Oh well, I don't read them that often, mostly I'm typing. Cool idea, maybe Art will learn something in cruelty! Hmph... I also think it's sweet that Growlithe is still faithful even though Art is sometimes cruel to her.
Perneses Empress chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Hi Twilight. WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YET. THIS IS A GOOD, NO, A GREAT STORY, AND I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO READ SOME MORE. Alright, please update and continue this story.
Gardie chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Seems interesting, especially since growlithe is my favourite pokemon. Are you ever going to update again?
Dark Predator Dragon chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Hi. This story is so cool! I hope you reveiw soon cause I want to hear more about the trainer/growlith. Talk to ya later!
Vulpix Gal chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This story's realy good! I hope that you update the story soon! I wanna read about the trainer's adventures as a growlithe. Again, the story's great!