Reviews for Tainted Submission
Marvel fan 98 chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Update
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
When are you going to update? Huh? I've been waiting for an update for ever.
YuugiYY chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Are you gonna continue this story? I hope you do
Mirage chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
really very sad that you did not write this story to an end, it sounded interesting
naomi chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Nice chapter :3 When next? XD
bbb136 chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Seeing as you haven't updated this for literally years I'm not going to bother bugging you to update, as you've clearly abandoned this.

That said I'm still adding it to my alerts, as this is really quite good and if in a million years you did decide to post another chapter, i'd like to be there to read it.
aminaluvr4life chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
This is one of my absolute favorite stories! _

This is probably a stupid question, but I was wondering if you will ever be able to continue with this story, it is so good I would really like to read more, but if not that's ok since it's still awesomeness to read.
Good in Nothingness chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Selinon: women where on earth are you!

Nonisel: cause i am waiting for your next chapter here!

Selinon: update damn it!
Good in Nothingness chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Nonisel: damn i am swooning myself when i see those hot leather, and Yami, oh god yami those smirks makes wanna...(girly shriek)(faints)

Selinon: (ah jealous Yami glares) again feeling awkward when seto had feelings with yuugi.
Good in Nothingness chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Selinon: about goddamn time!

Nonisel: Yea, yea, yea whatever the blood and gore is in your taste. but feeling better?

Selinon: humph!

Nonisel: there would be lime? right? please!
Good in Nothingness chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Selinon: i realize something.

Nonisel: what?

Selinon: the reason why Yami just save Yuugi's ass is because he looks like himself! because of this Vanity which you speak! and since when Kaiba loves Yuugi? Huh?

Nonisel: umm...right, he is just PMSing you know, which is the time of the month, so ignore him.

Selinon: thats bull! for saving Yuugi because he as the same looks as him, that's shallow very shallow i tell you.

Nonisel: ...uh update soon?
Good in Nothingness chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Selinon: i thought it is something more.

Nonisel: oh don't be upset there is more to come in the next chapter.

Selinon: i am NOT upset!

Nonisel: sure you do.

Selinon: just update the damn story
Good in Nothingness chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Nonisel: oh hi! oh love your stories specially this one, and what i tell you Sy? brilliant pure genius!

Selinon: hmn, i have to say it does look okay, remind to tell her that she needs to put blood and gore in the near future k?

Nonisel: whatever, but can i request from you when you are going to update soon? well here it is i want you to make Yami a bit insane please! you know i love the part when Yami kills oh yeah! he is in is own character! cause it fits for him you know? being the Yami he is.

Selinon: hmn can we go now. cause i am waiting to read and proceed the next story.

Nonisel: Buh-Bye, update onegai!
sakura angel dark chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
omg this is great plz keep going
Florida Alicat chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
You have definentaly updated this often and quickly ;)