Reviews for Bring Me To Life
coolcat12345 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Oh so why did you stop,this has great potential!How will Asakuras react?
Elise chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
More, more more, PLEASE!
Ale chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Oh gosh, this story drew me in so much that I'm crazy antipating what will come next...but I already figured it would be an unfinished story *cry*
Of all of your stories that I've read so far, THIS is the one that I'd most like to see continued.
It's a really interesting scenario, and I have already found myself emotionally invested in what will happen next. So yeah...I don't know if you'll ever see this, but pleeeaaase continue *puppy dog eyes*

Even if you don't, I really love what is already written here.
Arrysa chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
This story is just so awesome...please update...update... . .
So that boy is not yoh but hao right? Please update. Dont leave us with a cliffhanger. Your story is so awesome. Please continue writing story.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
are you still active on this site? if the answer is yes, please say so. then I know wether to hope for an update or not. maybe I'll even ask you if I can continue this fic in your place.
Denna Tejat chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
This is too good. I sincerely hope you continue it someday, no matter when, as I will still come to read it. Awesome description, and I rather liked your characterization. You made me feel the emotions Hao felt; really good. You have talent, my friend, and this fic is the proof.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
-reads happily and discovers theres no chapter 3 and hasnt been updated in years- FU-
mangachick1 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! really Amazing will you UPDATE this! PLEASE! IT'S AMAZING! Not many come up with Shaman king stories anymore and i can't wait to see what happens! UPDATE SOON!PLEASE!
Persephone1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Please update, I beg of you! This is my all time favorite Shaman King story! And it only took two chapters for me to fall in love with it! Don't leave me hanging! I have to find out Yoh's reaction! It is so rare to find a fic where they are just brothers. Usually all I find is twincest! How many exclamation points do I have to add to get you to update!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Ha, Poor Yoh. He's so freaked out. If he wasn't so shocked he'd probably faint. Also poor hao. Is Yoh going to welcome him and if he does is the rest of the family going to? Or are they going to start assassination attempts? Can't wait for the next chapter!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Poor Hao. Ha, Can't wait to hear what happens when the authorities contact the Asakuras. It'll be priceless. I bet the one who answers the hone will faint after haring what's said.
Swordsoul2000 chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
cool! i atually read this story once bfore, than lost dtrack of it, glad i found it again! have you abandoned this story? it truely does have poential.
Your Kidney chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
I think it's absolutely fantastic, and it's very depressing how you haven't written in three and a half years… Definitely try to update sometime!

InsaneBlackHeart
whee XD chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
AH. Even though you wrote this four years ago, please update! This is such a good fic AND YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT D: PLEASE. *FAVS* UDPATE. PLEASE. I'LL GIVE YOU A MILLION DOLLARS D: (_;;)
Isis6091 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Update!Please update. This story is awsome!You can't give up afteronly two chapters!Please!