Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Becky Yuy chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
this seemed like it ws going to be a good story, its too bad that you didnt finish...
Isis6091 chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Are you going to update anytime soon? I don't care that much but (picks authoress up and shakes her). Update! Update, update, UPDATE!

(drops knocked out authoress) Not that I care or anything.
ChaosAkita chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
Aw! Please complete! I'll send you anything to!
Little Blossom chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
I'm amused
1chucha2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I need know end of this fic. Please pwetty please:) Update soon
Yamino Tora chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Gah! It's been so long since I've read any of your stories, but they're still as fantastic as I remember them being. This is so... so... moving. I haven't been following Shaman King much lately, but this makes me want to... *sniffles* Beautifully written, as always.
A Dreamers Death- Dead Account chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Poor Hao, (sobs)

What is going to happen to him,

please update soon.
Devilis Kyuu chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
OMG! This is so nice! Please update soon!
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Wonder what will happen next Nice fic!
mibu ronin chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
goodness, it's really very good, well written and expressed.. i hope you will continue..can't wait to see what's up next
Lady Girl chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
AW Please! Continue this! This is sucha a beautifull, cute and intersting fic! Its benn a long time since i read something like this...Please I beg you...update soon!
cheraux9 chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
THIS...FIC...IS...INCREDIBLE! Gawd, i love this fic! So...so...so...um...words fail me. I'm speechless. Update quickly! Can't wait to read the next chapter!_
cheraux9 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
You rock. I repeat, YOU ROCK! This fic is damn good! You're an awesome writer! Keep up the awesome work! _
Fey Halfkin chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
I adore nearly every one of your stories. And I just got interested in SHAMAN KING. So if I ask really-really nicely would you continue this story. Poor Hoa and Yoh's reactions, not to mention Yoh's friends, at the very least would be entertaining! Please?
Silver Fox Trot chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Gah! You should update! I want to know more, more! PLease update! I'm begging you! PLEASE!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »