Reviews for Bring Me To Life
rouge justice chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
please continue! what will happen to Hao then?

please! it is a great story, I might add...
me chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
you realize you havent updated in months thats so sad i liked this story
Ms. Scarlett Evans chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
...This is Hao isn't it?..It kinda looks like it..Well, I feel kinda sorry for him, y'know, that would be embaressing showing up at Yoh's house, not to mention life threatening, Heh, but anyway, this is great so far.
sporkyforky chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
update! This isa great story!
Praeceps chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Ack! You must update this story!

You've always been a good writer. What happened to Hao?
HDE 226868 chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
O_O

WAH! This is so, incredible! The best fanfiction I've read, in a very long time. O_O

I love it! I love it so much! You're very talented. :puts it on favorites: Update as soon as possible for you. :hugs:
bunny angel chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
wah! who is it? it's hao isn't it? update update update!

you powers of description are amazing. seriously.
Tenshi no Haru-Kaze chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
umm... it is hao's POV right? anyways, it was good! what would be great is a yoh/hao pairing in here! *smirks* but then again, it already seems like that! keep up the good work!
Yo-ma chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Cool! Update soon!
Dragon Pearl1 chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Is this after Yoh defeated him? It's a very well writen story, update soon! _
ani chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
oh my gods, wow! i've been looking and looking for someone that's covered this part of their story. i mean honestly, there's stories all over about them living together after and all, but no one's covered the reconcilliation and everything.
going from hao's pov is unbelievable. i'm amazed at how believable it is. Bravo!
please tell me you're gonna take him back to izumo and the rest of the family. please.
Meg chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Really interesting so far! Your an awesome writer!
Sexy Shaman Girl chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
OMG! I love it. It's so good. What happens next? I can't wait to find out.
not too happy chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
hey... what happened?
sepia days chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
Oh, wow. That was very heartfelt. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next installment.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »