Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Puppet in the Corner chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
ACK! NO! Onegai! Not another cliffhanger! I deal with so many of those every day! If you update, I'll review.
Puppet in the Corner chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Cool, not much to do today, but this fic is really good. Great start.
Bat the Wood Elf chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
O.O Shit, this is so good!

Becky-san, you are officially one of my favorite authors! Every series I start reading fics for, you have at least two or three awesome ones. (Inuyasha, Detective Conan, and now Shaman King)

Hm... this fic hasnt been updated in a while... I hope its not too far down your list of fics to update, I look forward to reading the next chapter. Update soon!

Yay HAO! .

Amethyst Bubble chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
_ Great ficcy!*Sigh* It's so hard to find decent Shaman King fics these days...

Please update soon!

Ja ne

Genesis chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
I would like to remind you of a series that was discontinued on the date of 3-3-02. The title of this series is white dog. I have been waiting pashintly for over a year for you to continue this series, just as you said you would. Contact me A.S.A.P. at
purpleblurpl chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Wow... you sure get around to these new series dont you? ;)

First inu... then detective Cohan... now shaman king?

Personally, I didn't think the ending was much, but the series was enjoyable to say the least...

twd fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
your dead arnt you *(
Fan chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I am a loyol fan of yours but not because of this story but for your awsome story on Inu-Yasha TWD. So i have been wondering latly if my loyalty is deserved because you haven't updated in a year and you said you if you don't update soon than i want even bouther any more to look and see if theres a update.

Your Loyal Fan
Wild Fire chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
I read this story just so i can say i'm a loyal fan of your was good but youv'e done something horrible to your TWD said you would write,but its been over a of your loyal fan have given up but i haven't please update if not for the thrill of writing than just for your loyal know youv'e been writing so were a little,no we are vary dispointed

about you!

somebody chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Hello why work on bring me to life when you could be working on The White Dog,Hello any brains in that head of yours we want a update on The White Dog.
checkers chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
update this. *_* please?
No-name chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Hey YOU!YOU need to update 'The white dog!'

(_'no rudeness meant_')
Miko-chan chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
So evil! Always evil! so good! You've done it again! Always capturing the attention of your readers, holding all the reverences from your highly polished skills...We wait in bated breath in how this story would come out. I'll understand that you might not give any more implication about the "In Vino Veritas" (but if you Discontiue RT, then I'll personally hunt you down!) , however...PLEASE...continue this! It is driving me into insanity!
Mika-Hanyou chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
please updat THE WHITE DOG. it was realy good so far, please?
Soloras Oda chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
AH! Cliff hanger! AHH! Heh... Anyway, it's Hao, ne? Gah... I'm confused! But, tiz good, very good.

69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »