Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
No! How could you do this! That was one horrible horrible cliffhanger. The worst that I've ever faced! ;_; I need to know what happens! It's Hao who has amnesia right? OMG! I'm so confused yet I still need to know. But one thing I'm glad is Hao's not dead! _ Maybe amnesiac but alive nonetheless. XD Poor Hao, I don't think everyone is gonna embrace him with happy smiles and such. I mean it's really shocking ne? Update soon ok? You can't just leave me hanging like that! XD
Kitsune Asakura chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
Oh my goodness fire and rain! That took forever to read... You've got me interested! *hugs* I love this! I['m willing to bet that it's Hao... And that he's now at Minshuku En. *squeals* I was attracted by the title, and it fits so well with the story! *sings* Bid my blood to run! Before I come undone! Save me from the nothing I've become! *squeals*

~Kitsune

P.S. Coninuez soon . hayaku tanomimasu!
Mango Splash chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
Aw, poor Hao-kun. He's lost and alone in the world, with no memory and no home! Well, this is a great fic, and I realy hope you update very soon! ;)
Noreen chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
This is good. Don't be too rough on him though.
Firefury Amahira chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
Wow, you've got a neat idea going here, I look forward to reading more! D
SakuraLily chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I declare right now that I love your writing. :D I like the concept of this fic~ Of Hao losing his memory and ending back with Yoh and co. I wonder if anyone else has ever thought about it...AA~ Well! Please continue...I might have to stalk you down if you don't. :D ::runs off declaring luv!::
Hikaru chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
Whoa...I'm guessing the one with amnesia is Hao? But then, why's his hair shoulder length? Isn't it supposed to be all the way down to his feet? Oh well...I like this fanfic anyways. Please write some more quickly! Try to post another chapter within 3 days please! I really want to find out what happens when Hao appears exactly like Yoh to everyone else! I mean...he IS almost exactly like Yoh, isn't he? Except that he's older...right? cause u DID say that Hao had short hair and now actually prefers to smile...please post another chapter quickly!
Kaitou Checkers chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
...I like how you write. I like this -fic.- I do indeed. Ah, amnesiac Hao! :3 ::pets him:: I really like that ending, there. Dunno why. The last two paragraphs luv. ...Yeah. ;;
Shiroi Ai chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
Oh my god! please continue!WAI~
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5