Reviews for The Last Marauder Revised
strykr chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
Okay. Lets see if I can manage to fit five chapters worth of reviews in this. I'll make it short. First of all, I liked this story countless times better than the first edition. The fact that Harry and Sirius both seemed to be babying each other too much made the last story kind of unbareable. Harry would never have actually acted like that and neither would Sirius.

Second of all, this story managed to interest me enough not to leave it in the middle despite my impossible urge to find out what happens in the end.

I thought that they spoke kind of stiffly to each other the last few chapters but this one seems to have gone a lot better. Especially towards the end.

So are you planning on completeing this story or what? Can't wait for you to carry on. Keep it up!
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
Please post more of this. I just love it. And it's even better than the first version, which I so didn't think was possible!
Kohinyun chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
um...and then I read your profile and realized the story isn't finished yet and now retract my question. Looking forward to more!
Kohinyun chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I just stumbled onto your author page from another favorite author's page and I'm so glad I did! So far I've only read The Last marauder and this revised version but I really enjoy them! It makes me happy to find an author who writes interesting Remus/Sirius centered fic with a little bit of action, a little bit of feeling...just what I like! I have to compliment you on the major improvement in writing style I noticed between the original Last marauder story and this one...I'm looking forward to reading your other work! Just one question- why do you also call this one "Last Marauder"? It seems like more of a prequel and an entirely separate story than a remake of the first (unless you were being evil and trying to make us readers think you were going to kill off Sirius...)
physicallynothere chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
hhehee, never get sirius mad. wo~
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
Great story, but u can add on more u know. I am itching to see what his birthday party looks like.
Rhiain chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
I just found a review I left for this story.. but couldnt for the life of me remember what the story was about.. ops... i think i read too much.. hm...

So I dedided to read it again... and I'm glad I did.. ITS GREAT ! I hope there is more coming..

Rhiain
Jack-A-Roe chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
I like what you've done with the story. Your writing skills have improved since you originally wrote it. I think it's better that Harry isn't getting pummelled by Vernon. I doubt that he would have just taken the abuse without fighting back.
bored college student chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
I'm extremely confused as to what the summary had to do with this story. Besides that, it was very good...and I'm glad that you didn't kill off either of the remaining Marauders.
carmezz chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
i loved the story it was really god
i've passed it on to my daughter and
sister also.
my sister doesnt like fanfics too much
but she really likes your story alot.
and now im on too part 2.
Myzz Beatlette chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
Great story!
ablewanderer chapter 5 . 2/5/2004
It's almost like a happier Pack Issues. All the events flow into each other, though I wish for Remus/Sirius slashyness.
-Asuka Chan
celinelapin chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
Hello

I red both version and I MUST compliment you. I enjoyed the first version a lot the plot is really good.

As for the rewrite you were right to do it, it is worth it, your writing style improved a lot since you wrote the first version and I enjoyed it a great deal. I am also rally glad that you changed Taking Care The Dursley Style from Harry being taking a beating to him being sick. It is so much more in character with Vernon persona. I also liked much better the way you handled the post nightmare scene much more credible.

I can’t wait to read the other chapters, I hope that you have not abandoned the idea. It is really worth it to rewrite it.

Please keep up the good work.

Celine Lapin
Krissy chapter 5 . 9/6/2003
Your story is totally awesome. Pardon my use of totally...Although when you mentioned Harry's temperature you might want to lower it from 106 degrees, if a human ever has that temperature they are almost immedeatly dead. An entire year of Biology and thats the only thing I remember.

Anyways really good revision and I can't wait till you update! :D
ginnymanytounges chapter 5 . 8/28/2003
Yay! This is one of the best Fan Fics I've found! I wish there was more. Remus's brother is named Janus, huh? I figured would be Romulus! Congrats on a great story!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »