Reviews for Trials of Life
Kitsune-Tenshi3 chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
YAY! Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating! Now i guess i won't have to be scary...*shows view of kitsune-tenshi putting away several sharp objects, and unlocking the cookie safe*...or use any of my author torture devices...*puts away writer's block potion* hehehehe, don't worry i would never threaten with a writer's block potion! *suddenly looks at bottle and sees it half empty* GAH! no wonder that tylenol made me unable to write my story! *mutters* i really need to put a cap and label on that stuff...

Well anyways, I really really REALLY love your story, so keep it coming! You inspire me to write more, and thats a good thing for the most part...well anyways good job!
AkxTp chapter 3 . 8/1/2003
hooray! i guessed right. that was some deep emtion flying around in this chapter. i thought you deserted us! it is forever since you updated. well it feels like... Seijou seems very determine to kill her dear son.i guess she is not the type to look at what her handy work has done, but then again the western land hasn't crumpble like a sand castle well it doesn't matter because Sesshoumaru will KILL not some one will, hey what if one of the childern kill her? lol,killed by a child, the last lady of the western lady...well update soon, or else some of us will dry up like a this -poof-.
BeyondWords chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
Whoa your sequel has begun- sorry it took me so long to find you. I like how this is coming... the secret is very interesting. I can't wait until the next one.
Konoko Wannabe 1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2003

MW1: thats her sick twisted way of saying she loves the story and your writing

::squabble ball::

Shichan: ::sigh:: what did i do to deserve this?
kagomesirene chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
Yay an update!

I really liked the chapter! So Sesshous mother is the attacker! Now thats interesting!

I hope you wont stop surprising us in the next chapters, cause my friends and I love to argue about whats going to happen next!

So keep on writing and please update soon!

Ja ne

* kagomesirene
Airao chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
It's quite a shock to see the name "Aira" up in is fic! Never in my imagination!

It might be just a coincident but thank you for giving of your character my Penname, I am honoured :: sniff, sniff :: And not one of the bad guy too! :: sniff, sniff ::

umm.. what does she look like?

Anyhow wow! I never thought that Sess-chan's mother would be the bad guy this time, I just though it might be one of his ex-female.

Keep writing, and love to help with the characters appearance (esp. since now a new character also name Aira)

Jaa ne! and Thank U!
Revanstar chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
YEY! I am SO happy you up-dated! Now if you wil excuse me I must be going to kill a certen evil lady of this story before she can do any harm!

cartoonyartist chapter 3 . 7/30/2003!this fic indeed has a interesting plot...nice break from all the other fics that says sess's okaa-san died of giref and certainly seems really original_

i love ur writing style!have u considered a single spark?im sure ur fics should be nominated for an award_

sesshiemeagreatlife chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
OMG! You can't leave me hanging over that cliff like that! It's dangerous! :) Oh please, oh please, you gotta finish this story! Well, at least put in another chapter for me to get hooked on! :) Like the rest of the people in this world i am an impatient person when it comes to good things and well, this is just great! CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! :) Your'e doing a great job!
writerlover101 chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Ur evil! EVIL! *makes a cross with fingers.* back, stay back! lol. j/k. i hate cliffies! update soon pleaze! :)
writerlover101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
THis is So Kool! O_o lol. :)
Kitsune-Tenshi3 chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
WAH! I didn't quite like the cliffy, but if you update i will forgive you...I SWEAR! Does Sesshy have an old crush/ex? Did he do something naughty with her? eh eh eh? You're keeping me in suspense here which can be bad if it's too long, Onegai update as soon as you can possibly make it! Anyways, i likes the lemon in the 1st chappy, lemons are explicit, but they are COOL! 'Specially between Sesshy and Kag _, hehehe, before i go onto my lemon rant, i want to say that i think you are getting better at these lemons, ne? Anyways, don't let the badness keep away the lemony fresh scent, ehem...

Well, i like...i really like...I LUV this story! Thanx once more for the sequel (we might just have convince you to write a series, eh? hehehe_ not unless you want to that is...well partially _)

Till Further Reviews! Ja Ne!
Kitsune-Tenshi3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Yays! Go Shichan! You da author! I'm soo happy you created a sequel, it is awsome, and i'm sure i'll have as much fun reading the sequel as the original! Cookies, cookies, and more cookies for ya! I liked the 1st chappie of the long-awaited sequel, now onto chappie 2!

Lol, i thought Sesshy would have a bit of trouble being open, he just doesn't seem like the roll-on-the-ground with a two year old type of guy (even though he is super cute and sweet at times!). Sarah sounds very hard to take care of, even though she must be a sweetie (Little One, kawaii!).

Anyways, plz udate asap! I luvs it!
Shin-Tari chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,

Love the story PLEASE continue!
chanin chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
hi. i really enjoy your work. i realy cant wait for the next chapter. i hope that whatever happens in your story that it will be good. i cant wait. til then

72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »