Reviews for Draco Malfoy's Point of View Philosopher's Stone
cythia chapter 10 . 1/11
ok
BayMoonshine3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
I don’t know if you will see this but is there a way I can contact you to talk about this series?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2020
It might just be me but im a bit confused to why it reffered to Blaise Zabini as a girl when he's actually a boy ;-;
SPoint chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
Why did you choose a first person narrator instead of a third person observer perspective like on the HP books? To me this doesn't feel like it's playing in the same universe.
Also, way to many sentences start with I.
FunnelcakeCat chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
To be honest, I'm not here to read, I'm just here because I found out someone's reading HP fanfic in Draco's POV. Also, I probably shouldn't advance, saying that the comments suggest Dramione, and I'm not really into that. So I give you a humble goodbye! 3
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2018
This whole book was amazing thank you for making it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2017
As much as I want to read this i can't because it's irritating me. No hate but blase is not a girl he is a boy.
Susan Bones chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Great but there are miments where Draco is OOC. He would never ever think that 11 year old Hermione is good looking, dont worse unnecessary Dramione here if this is supposed to follow canon.
brarnold chapter 10 . 4/4/2017
This is very interesting approach to the series and I love it! Apart from a few grammatical errors, it's great
Bec chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
I know this was last updated like thirteen years ago ...

But this is actually really good! So much potential and I would be keen to see what you could do with the idea nowadays :)
Charli chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
This is pretty good for a first chapter!
I want to write a fanfiction from Draco's POV, but I had no idea how to start. This hass helped so much!
(Don't worry, I'm not going to steal any of your ideas! I just had no clue how to write this one!)
solangelolover chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Isn't Blaise a boy in Harry Potter?
Rhian chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
BLAISE ZABINI IS NOT A GIRL, YOU TOTAL STUPID IDIOTIC PILE OF CRAP! Apart from that very simple fact, your story is excellent. I can't wait until you add even more chapters and updates!
AstoriaGrace chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
I wanted to say though, you mention that Draco's wand is ebony... It's actually Hawthorn, as clarified in the Deathly Hallows and by Rowling herself. Just thought I'd let you know... even though this was published about thirteen years ago before the Deathly Hallows came out.
AstoriaGrace chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
This is great. _ For some odd reason I've always laughed at the thought of Draco at Dumstrang. He'd probably wear his famous stupidly furry hat from the PoA all the time. I can also picture him as the skinny, super pale kid in the group of massive, burly, men that represent the school in the GoF movie. It's good that his mother loved him too much after all, I suppose. Haha. Great story anyway.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »