Reviews for Dark
The girls in the cafeteria called Kenshin by his real name, though they should have called him Hiten Mitsurugi.
Ahhggrrrr! Midways in the chapter I thought about writing "I love this story way too much", and now you give me a cliffhanger. Ahhggrrrr!
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 2/11
Blood types dont work the way you described. O types can give to other types, but we cant receive anything but O. Os get hit up by the blood banks all the time due to this.
AB, on the other hand, can take any type. They are the universal receivers. However, no other type can accept AB blood. Giving an O type AB blood is a death sentence.
Kyu-Momo chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
She's a little too quick to laugh with the guy that had just murdered her bodyguards..
Jo Sevi chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
The storyline is nice (girl who falls for her kidnapper) and I enjoyed reading it so far. Although it annoyed me that you didn't know the different between "to" and "too". Maybe re-read your chapters and correct those bits. Other than that it's nice! :) Best regards!
Hana-chanS2 chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
Omgg cheesy much? The power of love gives birth to combined forces? -o-;; it was good until that part.. Please try to avoid cliches like "the power of the will of love can overcome anything!"
Nadya Lubov chapter 30 . 8/30/2009
That was kind of a weird ending I thought... The last like 5 or 6 chapters seemed really rushed, but other than that the story was pretty good ;)
Nadya Lubov chapter 27 . 8/30/2009
this chapter was kind of confusing, not sure what was going on...
Nadya Lubov chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
I love this chapter, really sweet ;)
hitokiri battousai chapter 31 . 10/26/2008
RAGE! what happened to sou-chan? i was so into the story, and now i'll never know! ...wait... theres a sequal, right...oh. ok. grea story! keep writing .;;

ja, *~HB~*
rurouni dee chapter 31 . 9/1/2008
Awesome story. Great plot and great attention to detail - not too much & not too little. I especially like how you characterized Kaoru in this story. For once, she wasn't overly concerned w/ Battousai's killing.
rurouni dee chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Wow. Five chapters in and I am thoroughly impressed. What caught my eye THE most was that you got her diagnosis (DID) correct. (Most people label it as multiple personality disorder.) Love it.
NuttyNatalie chapter 31 . 12/6/2007