Reviews for Dark
Kyu-Momo chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
She's a little too quick to laugh with the guy that had just murdered her bodyguards..
Jo Sevi chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
The storyline is nice (girl who falls for her kidnapper) and I enjoyed reading it so far. Although it annoyed me that you didn't know the different between "to" and "too". Maybe re-read your chapters and correct those bits. Other than that it's nice! :) Best regards!
Hana-chanS2 chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
Omgg cheesy much? The power of love gives birth to combined forces? -o-;; it was good until that part.. Please try to avoid cliches like "the power of the will of love can overcome anything!"
Nadya Lubov chapter 30 . 8/30/2009
That was kind of a weird ending I thought... The last like 5 or 6 chapters seemed really rushed, but other than that the story was pretty good ;)
Nadya Lubov chapter 27 . 8/30/2009
this chapter was kind of confusing, not sure what was going on...
Nadya Lubov chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
I love this chapter, really sweet ;)
hitokiri battousai chapter 31 . 10/26/2008
RAGE! what happened to sou-chan? i was so into the story, and now i'll never know! ...wait... theres a sequal, right...oh. ok. grea story! keep writing .;;

ja, *HB*
rurouni dee chapter 31 . 9/1/2008
Awesome story. Great plot and great attention to detail - not too much & not too little. I especially like how you characterized Kaoru in this story. For once, she wasn't overly concerned w/ Battousai's killing.
rurouni dee chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Wow. Five chapters in and I am thoroughly impressed. What caught my eye THE most was that you got her diagnosis (DID) correct. (Most people label it as multiple personality disorder.) Love it.
NuttyNatalie chapter 31 . 12/6/2007
repost it
Sekushi-san chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
kl
chirushi9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
this story is awsome!
persephonesfolly chapter 31 . 10/27/2007
I enjoyed the youthful exuberence of your writing style. (The A/Ns were actually quite fun to read, and you've nothing to apologize for. Lots of authors use extended A/Ns for comic effect.)

Despite the bouts of illogic, and the lack of a spellchecker, it was quite a ride and very entertaining. For future stories though, please use the spellcheck function of whatever word processing program you're using, and always try to have an idea of where you're going with the story before you post the first chapter. All that last minute switching around (for example, saying Battousai was wearing a bullet proof jacket after you killed him off with a bullet to the chest in a previous chapter, and making first Soujiro, then Aoshi and Saitoh into good guys after introducing them as bad guys) was a tad confusing, though I have to compliment your ingenuity in turning the contradictions around.
jenniferkim333 chapter 31 . 9/15/2007
Awie, you think your style was a bit immature when you first started writing this? To me, it actually seemed really advanced and it really surprised me. I wish you could continue though, I don't think a lot of people like it when an author rewrites a story, I know I don't, lol. But do whatever makes you happier D
poems2songs chapter 30 . 8/29/2007
amazing story... really enjoyed reading it... good job... great work...
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »