Reviews for Like a dream
Himinee chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Really cool, Was that the last chapter?
dragonlots chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
Interesting twist at the end. Just how did John (Sheridan?) become involved? Also, I suggest checking your tenses - you tend to go back and forth between present and past. And for future references, it would help your writing if you did edits not just a spell check. Sorry, I'm an English major and a semi-pro writer - I pick up on these things.

All in though, a fun story. Keep at it. As they say, practice, practice, practice
Lillz chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Oh. i really wasn't expecting that ending! lovely twist!

great story, i enjoyed reading this!

xx
Lerrinus chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
Eek! Will there be another story to go with this one, later on?

I'm very glad you finally wrote/rewrote this story, it was nice to see O'Neill and Galen getting along together. I liked your story, please keep up the good work! :-)
zeroonezero chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Have you ever thought about starting on this one again?
Wacky Mage chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Yeah,okay, sorry, I didn't notice I spelled O'Neill's name wrongly...I didn't no it was wrong to begin with :P

Sorry
CKOJLF chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
first off- it's O'Neill (with two ll's.)

you may want to put a space between the dialogue.. (it's very confusing to read how you have it... ) and it's Goa'lud.

it's very intersting so far... i'd like to see this expanded and perhaps expained in more detail...

i recomend that you put a disclaimer on this.

I don't see to many sg1/ crusade fics.. but it's always nice to see some out there ;)