Reviews for Lufian Simle
Rockabilly123 chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
Awesome story! This was really great! Definitely my cup of tea. Good job! I'm curious about what happened to Ron though.
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
More would be nice. I like your Draco. He's cold and slytherin mean to all but Harry and not too bad to Hermione & Victor. What ever happened to Ron the deatheater (that was shocking!)? It's
never too late on stories ya know.
suzanne chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
oooh i love this story. ;)
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
xD I love it so much 3
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Sirius's friends? Sirius is an adult and Harry's a teenager, why would Sirius try to hook up his teenaged godson with one of his adult friends? Not very responsible.
roXasroXasroXas1518.xD chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
~Favorite-d~ hehehehe xD
RukiaSakura chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Harry seems to be too feminine, but that's okay! :) It's still a great story and I like it!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
I thought it a bit strange to be ice skating at Hermione's stage, but I guess there's magic for that, AND Viktor, so... haha poor Dobby!

Anyway, this was highly enjoyable and I liked it very much. Thank you for writing it and well done!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
*SQUEE MOMENT* ah! I'm torn between being happy that it's complete and wanting to read more. Oh well, one more chapter of this brilliant fic. Totally in a good mood now 8D
Rice-Ball247 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Yay! You are absolutely amazing! A semi-housewife Harry who visits his husband at work (with homemade cookies! *dies*) gets flirted on constantly and then knocks out some guy who wants to replace Draco. Perfect! I told you this was my kind of story! Off to read the next two chapters!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ahh this is my kind of story! Thank god you wrote it and I found it! Absolutely perfect! Love it love it love it! Top notch writing skills, great chapter length! Please please please tell me you will write more fics like this in the future? Gah! Harry is so cute and Draco is so sexy/possessive! DMHP all the way!
TalaDentro chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Cute. Chapter 1 was the best.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Kya~!

I am I allowed to over leave more than one reviews just to boost your review section?

Coz, don't take it wrong, it's just to awesome for people not to know how awesome it is!

What's wrong with people these days, not really leaving reviews for the the good stories, only flame the ones they don't like... (Sorry, I know that's not completely true, just leave me to my whining~)

All in all, this is a great story with just the right amount of plotline, characterization, fluff, humour and general greatness to it!

Can't wait for more! (- if you have the time~ Coz I'm waiting for updates on your other projects as well!)
Abbigail Cross chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Like it!

ReganBaxter
Witchwithfangs chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Precious. That was so cute. I just loved it.