Reviews for Honestly
Revan Nonaka chapter 1 . 1/10
Oh god of SG-1 Fanfiction... do make more!
TOWTWUKER chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
hows about some scenes of sam and jack in the storage room?
Daggar Blynth chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Eh?

Lol jk awesome story yet agin ma stargate sg-1 peeps!

as for if ive written any sg1 fanfics...

I might but for now all of them shall stay inside my head :)

maybe i will post them idk ill try sometimes

Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I could poke holes but it's more fun to laugh, especially at Daniel the Star Wars fan and the light sabre game. Great story.
Anonymous Fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Good story. I thought you did a fairly good job with the medical stuff; it made sense to me. Okay, so the hormone excuse is a little worn, but the general effects of the chemicals seemed accurate. For a while, I'd assumed this story was a tangent on a lecture about drunk driving... All well...
HaniDeath chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Lol especially like the light sabre bit! very funny!
OpportuneMoment chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
My god orders me to review... I must comply. The Liar-Liar angle is great! Just thank you it wasn't a kid-birthday-wish kinda thing. The hormones was a better explanation than the movie, I think. Congrats, you outsmarted Hollywood!
Augusta chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
[snort...snort]...bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
that was just TOO funny, although your right, i could see danny and teal'c playing star wars through the base. and some s/j fluff too, you rock. perhaps there's a chance you might update?
Gimli2003 chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Really funny! I loved that movie, 'Liar, Liar', it's my favorite Jim Carrey movie. Great idea applying it to Stargate.
she-shoots-she-scores chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
vwoom, vwom muahahahahha that was funny i like your attitude make more funny please? *puppy dog eyes*

Srry very hyper must leave vwoom, vwom *that is so my new word, i will go up to all my friends and go vwom i must go before i make a total fool out of my self
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
LOL! That was really funny. I liked the part about the lightsaber duel – my sister and I used to do that sometimes!
beaker164yahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Best author's comments (at the end) ever!
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
craziness

pure craziness

wow

keep up the fabulous humour and contagious craziness that is evident in your stories!

Vinnet chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Not bad, short, but not bad. The part at the end where Jack is talking really fast probably shouldn't be interupted with "Sam?" Just a suggestion.
urdreamkeeper chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
hahahaha! that was neat! nice little ditty, and pretty funny too!