Reviews for If I Hope Too Hard
fernyberny222 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! :')
Namesake chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Mmmmmm, dat ending. _ _ yes! (heart)
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
haha. Not too hideous, I think. I do love Sheik and Link.
Code Geass Viceroy Destiny chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow! Great story! I completely disagree with the ending A/N! It was pretty good. )
Rider of the Whales chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh god that was hideous.

Write some more. 3
darkwolflink1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
that was good you should do another, maybe make a few chaps or something.
Rainmy chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
so good! a pity for zelda but love can't be impose (:

just one thing,the only way this could happen would be if link didn't return to the past timeline,in that one he is the only one who remembers,meaning here they'd be 17 7 24...the sexier age!

sheik was seme here? o.o
Mask of Lies chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
:gives author death glare: what were you thinking ending it there? tis just getting to the good part! (lovely story by the way:)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh God, that was brilliant! What the hell were you thinking ENDING it?

I loved it! Loved it! Ah! Sheik is so in character and adorable and I love him so much! And I love that... that Link asks if it's too much to ask to be held once. Ah, such a great peace of work... I feel so... content.

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
DragonShine chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
All together now: D'aw. That was adorable and sweet and I could imagine the music and facial expressions and everything. Your writing style is amazing.
kimmy14 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
oh this was wonderful _ i could just here the songs as he played them
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This is beautiful. The description of the sounds that the notes make at the beginning was brilliant. I absolutely adore this!
Vampirezdarkgurl chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
How about oh god, that was GREAT. You wrote this story really well. Keep up the good work I'd like to see more Link/SHeik stories from you.
AUehara chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
ohh

this fic is so pretty! loved! just loved
Totally Random person 2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aw...It's so cute. *Precedes to die from massive blood loss from a nosebleed.*

YOu know I think I completely blocked something out about the end of the game...Something a Zelda I think... But SHeik is so hawtt and so had a spandex male buldge.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »