Reviews for Assorted Attempts
Difdi chapter 48 . 23m
Predators to the Entities indeed. Given the world sees Scion as the top hero, is Summoner going to be seen as a villain now?
Difdi chapter 47 . 57m
When I think of legendary machines, my first and second thoughts are Optimus Prime and Megatron, respectively. Either one against an Endbringer is probably unfair to the Endbringer. Both together? Scion might need new pants.

“PRIMUS! Bring Light to this world’s darkest hour!”
Rotten Sarcophagus chapter 48 . 2/7
heh, noice.
Cemalidor chapter 48 . 2/3
"Cthul-Who?" came automaticly to my mind. :XD
Armiture chapter 48 . 2/3
I went back and re-read part one, had another chuckle about there not being enough alcohol in Australia again. The Dragonslayers takedown was awesome, I loved the Russian's line about not wanting to look up. I especially liked the truck buying scene, it was really sweet of Taylor to do that for her dad. Tagg getting foiled is always fun to watch. One of these days, maybe someone will do a one-shot on how a militant idiot like him managed to become a director. Great Maker knows that I can't think of a reason. The "fake-out" of Leviathan was very well done and the takedown of The Warrior was unexpected.

Thanks for sharing this with us and I hope you give us an epilogue one of these days.
Armiture chapter 47 . 2/3
Ah bliss! Yet another chapter of pure awesome. Thanks for sharing this with us and for the laughs. Loved the MASH refs!
Eriktheviking70 chapter 48 . 2/2
Yup, definitely needed a bigger boat.
l4w chapter 48 . 2/2
Excellent
I do so hope that there will be more to this story.
I do wonder if the crystal creature can fit into the Lovecraft universe
Thanks
solitare chapter 47 . 2/1
I just looked up Gastornis, and apparently they were discovered and named by Edmund Hebert. Yes, Hebert. I'm not sure if this was intentional by you, but it was too good not to comment on.
TerraBull chapter 47 . 2/1
If you are doing Legendary. Summon the USS Enterprise or CV-6, It has many legends aboard, maybe the navy will help dredge the Graveyard in P.R.?

Does Airwolf count as a Legend?
Bucio chapter 47 . 2/1
So legendary, eh, mmm, what more legendary than The King of the Monsters against the Endbringers, or one or another Mecha, like any of the versions of Mazinger, the SDF Macross, the UNSC Infinity or the Master Chief himself or some of the heroes of Fate (btw, who did Lung ask to see?), maybe some Dragon from Warcraft or another saga?, or some good version of Zion?

Good luck and keep it up
Eriktheviking70 chapter 47 . 2/1
Great fun read, thank you.
Sebine chapter 39 . 1/13