Reviews for The Smash Files
Kufuffelupagus chapter 34 . 7/23/2008
I've just finished reading your story, having come across it about a week ago, and I wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVED it!

I thought you created a believable atmosphere and relationships with all the characters; the most enjoyable fics are the ones that draw you into a world that feels real, I think, and you did that well. I think that not making the yaoi scenes too explicit made it tasteful too (though I was a leetle bit disappointed at first!). I think Link is my favourite character- I like they way you portrayed him, considering what I think his personality is like and his role in the story.

So thanks for writing such a great story! I'm going to see what others you've written!
Dina chapter 33 . 5/8/2008
I completely fell in love with your story! I just kept on reading, unable to stop. You have a great writing skill! The ending was so sad, and yet warm, that I wanted to cry. Throughout the story, there's so many places where I laughed out loud or where I grew angry at a character-the point being, from all the fanfictions I have ever read, this is my absolute favorite! I loved all the stories, especially the German ghost one. . I'm really sad it's over... but completely happy I ran into it. Thank you for writing it! The experience of reading it had been magnificent!
hylian dragoness chapter 34 . 10/3/2007
you should try making Link uke.
Trigadon-Powrpuffchik chapter 13 . 8/23/2007
Although I should have probably reveiwed the other 12 parts I have read before, I hadn't and sorry if that it is a bad thing! I just couldn't stop reading chapter after chapter. That was, until now hehehehe. . . Please forgive me for doing that, and I hope this one review will make up for the past 12 I have not.

When i first started reading this story, I didn't think It would be good (Boy was I wrong). I don't ussually read stuff like this, on the count of I get freaked out/scared out of my mind very easily. However, I must say this is one of the best stories I have read (Er, even though I haven't read all I will review after each of the next episodes! It's been the best thing I've read all summer, and I will continue to read until I am done! Than, I'll move onto more of your stories ) Youres story is just one of those stories that scares me every now and again, but in a good way hehehe. I look foreward to reading the rest! Right after I finish this reveiw!

Episode - Wooden Face

I read this late last night, and couldnt sleep after I read it (Yes, I'm a chicken). This got me hooked on to reading the other wonderful episodes you have written. I loved how you tied Link and Roy into being the detectives, and how Link is the believer and Roy the non-believer. I also love how you gave Young Link a lead spot. I must say, the whole bottle of milk falling but no shattering spooked me, and I had a feeling something was also in the room. Sadly, about that part I had to go to bed, and had to check everywhere in my room to make sure I was alone! When I read the rest of the episode today, it blew me away! It was just, unexpected and genious! And there was no fault in your reasons given as to why the face attacked the people it did. Very good ending if you ask me!

Episode - Esther

My lord, the story Roy told was made me want to cry with them! That was a very good story, and I lvoed how you tied Roy's past story in with the present events. This episode, made me think alot. Was Esther behind this, was she some high leveled wizard pulling strings or was there reakky someone after her? ? ? To figure out the ghost wanted her body, just twisted the story. I had totally forgot that Link and Roy were off to get rid of what ever was after her, that when Link beheaded the body made me stare for a very very long time. Hey! If I was the ghost and got a body, I'd be happy. It would stink to get it for not even a minute and than die hehehe. That was a very nice ending, although it made me chuckle a bit (What Roy said). Yet another good ending, although I wasnt expecting it to end like that haha.

Episode - Sea God Ahti

That, was a somewhat confusing beginning, but not very hard to understand it after reading a bit further. When Ir ead that Link might go to jail, I was just shocked. But when it came to their versions of the events leading up to the burnning of Ahti, I couldn't help but laugh at some of the events, but poor Roy! I don't know who had it worst! Although, I couldnt help chuckle at how Link would interupt the recording evey now and again hehehe made it kind of humorous. However, the ending jsut, litterally made me fall of my seat. I thought they had gotten rid of him, but to see him come for the little girl made me stare in shock, than want to hurt the father of the little girl. That was COMPLETELY ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT UNSUSPECTED! And very genious of you to do that twist. I just wish that he was truely killed in the burnning hehehe. . .

All in all, I love how you had written this story so far. i don't think I have ever watched the X-Files, but your story makes me want to watch it. I hope to read more of your stories ebfore Summer is up and school comes back!

-Trig
princesspyro296 chapter 34 . 5/11/2007
I love this story!the had me crying tho...but the very last sentence was the best...this story...is just so beautiful that...words can't even explain it...it ended so...sad...one of my fave stories now...you truely are a great writer!
absolutelysafe chapter 34 . 11/13/2005
It's over. I can get back to my normal life.

Nah, I'm kidding. That was a fantastic story. I think I liked the one with the German guy the most, that was just insane. It helped that I knew German pretty well anyway.

I wasn't going to review, but then I saw what you said about ghostreaders and then I did. Great work!
Sazuka of the Force chapter 34 . 9/7/2005
I only read two of ur stories up til now, and i can tell u that they're some of the best Fics i've read on

You're my new #1 author! congrats, and keep up the awesome work! XP
Nintendo Nut1 chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
Aw, this is so cute! I love Link/Roy fics. There's not enough of them in my opinion.

I'll read more of this later. Hey, can you read the L/R one shot I will soon update? Please? Thank you!

~Nintendo Nut1
Arauru chapter 34 . 3/26/2005
I enjoyed it all right !

This ; I've got to say , Is one of the best fanfics I've ever read . It was long and addictive ; I read it all in under a day !

You're the best , Dark Moon Crystales !

Sorry It had to end ! I really didn't want it to !

~Pyro M
Soyo chapter 33 . 12/3/2004
I-I...i've never encountered some on like you before. you're writing. it is wonderful. i can't get enough. i mean...i don't often write unless i truly do enjoy reading it and...please! you need write more! you encourage me! thanks to you i am getting better at writing and know enjoy reading. you can't stop here. please! (Starts to cry) Please...
SugarHighHiei chapter 15 . 7/23/2004
Well, if a vampyr enters my house, I know what to do!

By the way, did you know that Roy is Marth's clone? o0;
PikaPower chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
Im trying to review the re-written chapter but i don't think it'll work.I can see the changes though.I think it's ,im of to read the next chappie of 0:Deep Dark Wate(i think thats go read it anyway)
Unilintu chapter 34 . 6/26/2004
Wow! This is a great fic. My favourite SSBM pairing used to be Marth/Roy, but I'm now starting to like Roy/Link, too. They make a good couple. I was very surprised to see Ahti in this fic, for I live in Finland. I don't know much about our folktales, though. Maybe I should. ;) Anyway, I liked the ending, although it was very sad. For some reason, bittersweet endings always make me cry. *cries*
nicky chapter 34 . 6/25/2004
omg that was such a freak great fanfic, well i sorta cried at the end and stuff b/c i sorta thought it was sad but other than that I LOVE IT IT WAS AWESOME the typewriter one was completely funny and i read this entire fanfiction about twice - even tho it took me forever...well anyway great fanfic and i'm sad its over ::cries::

e-mail me only if u want to alright
LinkGirl chapter 33 . 5/31/2004
Episode 8 Part 1: Aww... This is going to be the last episode? Oh well, I guess you're right, it has to come to an end sooner or later!

Episode 8 Part 2: Ooh... Marth's jealous...

Episode 8 Part 3: Is that real? About Roy? ...Wish I knew more about Fire Emblem. XD ...Weirdly enough I could actually read your backwards writing!

Episode 8 Part 4: ...Well that was kinda creepy... TT_TT But it finally ended! Poor Roy...Poor Link... Hate you Ganondork... ;

Well, this has really been a great story! You did an excellent job on putting together series! I congradualate you for doing such a great job!

I really enjoyed this, keep up the great writing in future stories to come! _~