Reviews for A Ghost from the Past
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
We like it; a simple clean narrative, not overly complex. I’m especially impressed that you wrote it in (what I assume) is your second language, and you were relatively young when you wrote it.
RotForMehotmail.com chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Brillant idea for writing! The doctor seems so intense and like there is a dark past when he is introducing Sheila at the beginning, bitter almost.

From your summery I guessed that (A.I.) David would be based off the loss of Dr. Hobby's son but I was surprised that Sheila turned out to be based off the wife/mother.

Very well done and thank you for sharing!

Keep writing always.
Natalie Jacobson chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
This was really beautiful. A.I. is one of my favorite movies, and I am so happy to have read a good piece of fan fic based on it.
Matrix Refugee chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
Nice job! I'd been hoping someone would do a fic on the back story of Dr. Hobby. Okay, it's been done by another fic author, Henry Lake Spaulding, who is one of the minor deities in the pantheon of the first generation of "A.I." fans (I've got links to his fics on my site, on the page devoted to fics about Dr. Hobby), but he had a much more technical take on this theme. This is much more human. You have a very sensitive style. Very touching, but thought provoking... especially the question David asks at his activation. Keep up the good work!

(And yes, the inevitable question: May I link this to my site?)