Reviews for Living Well
moodysavage chapter 8 . 6/30
This was so good! I like the characters a lot and how they got together. Both strong characters too.
reberebecca chapter 8 . 6/28
Ed Eccomi alla fine.
L’ho adorato!
Questa storia è entrata nella mia top ten. Tom e Harry sono adorabili insieme. Strepitoso!
Complimenti vivissimi!
reberebecca chapter 5 . 6/28
Pensavo di scrivere una recensione alla fine della storia, ma non ho resistito. È fantastico! Semplicemente bellissima! Adoro la tua scrittura. Sono grata alla tua acuta e irrefrenabile fantasia da va scrittore. Hai scritto tantissimo su questo sito ed io non posso essere che grata e contenta di poter leggere storie meravigliose come questa. Complimenti!
You know, it would be amusing as hell to see Tom figure out a way to reach Harry's original world, and then team him up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione to go on a (totally justified) rampage...
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 8 . 4/1
I usually don't like this pairing. But I appreciate your play on it. It was surprisingly entertaining to read. I really enjoyed reading this.
Anuentch chapter 8 . 3/30
Absolutely magnificent. Love it.
Eragon135790 chapter 8 . 2/23
great ff, a bit short for my tastes but thats not a quality thing. liked the ff, Tom was a bit too fast to trust harry, he would probably have thought of harry somehow having cast a spell on him somewhen down the line, no major complains though.
Melverne chapter 6 . 2/13
Damn cliff hangers. I've been looking through your stories the last few days looking for ones I had missed or overlooked. This has been a great read.
Melverne chapter 1 . 2/12
This has a different feel from your other stories. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Coolfire30 chapter 8 . 2/3
This was short, sweet, and adorable.
autumngold chapter 8 . 1/13
Thank you for your absolutely fabulous story! I'm so glad that Harry was able to escape Kingsley, and the wizarding world he saved. It's just too bad that he had to be killed by the corrupt government to escape. At least Tom realizes the treasure that he is! Excellent story!
Viridian Nightingale chapter 8 . 12/31/2021
This story deserves a sequel honestly, it's so good
Hedie Begley chapter 8 . 12/29/2021
Awwwww cute I like this it has a cute ending
Olivia-twiFan chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
Another awesome story and writing. Wish they could go back get revenge and show them what consequences mean
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 2 . 12/19/2021
it bugs me when the blame of the second war with voldemort gets placed on harry, and especially when harry believes it. I wanna reach into the story and be like, "Dude, it's Really not your fault that voldemort was a madman bent on immortality and world domination using blood purity as a means to achieve so!"