Reviews for Living Well
Zelda chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
Awww, what a lovely ending. Thank you so much for writing this sweet, fun story. There was so much that I really enjoyed about it. I'm not one to enjoy 3rd person present, but you did it so well that I rarely noticed. I loved how you described their souls connecting and how much Tom was drawn to Harry. It was so sweet. Thank you again!
Saint Snape chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
Another great story!
AnyankaEllie chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
Thanks for this story!
Gambito chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
Awww, I can't believe its done, now I won't have an amazing fic to read to get me up in the morning for work (yes I woke up earlier to read this and it was a brilliant start to my day) thank you so much, I really liked this fic.
HumorMe2 chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
You have been for years one of my favorite authors. Not only for your masterful, creative, inventive imagination, intriguing weaving of storytelling, but you finish what you start. So refreshing and enjoyable to read your masterpieces. Thank you for sharing the gift of yourself with other. I appreciate you greatly. Thanks again!
gindensmi chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
Loved it!
Shaedy Hoe chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
I love this story. But my heart breaks every time I think about what those despicable sons of bitches did to poor Harry.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
Sweet ending.

Thanks for sharing!
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
Huh I figured Dumbledore woukd show up it wouldn’t take him long to track the wand but he probably figured it was Tom who had it. I don’t think he was expecting Harry. I can see this Tom being a borderline version of Voldemort it woukd t take much to push him over the edge or rather it woukd t have before Harry appeared. Now if anything happens to Harry then lo and Behold the wizarding world because nothing I don’t think will stop Tom from razing it to the ground and salt the remains lol. Very good story I thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to your next story!
The Professional Hobo chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
Amazing!
Cutiepie120048 chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
This was very cute 1

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Smithback chapter 7 . 11/20/2021
so exciting and wonderful
Star chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
Ahhhhhh I love it. It's so much fun poor Harry he has a large murderous puppy. So much fun. I loved every minute. Of reading it
The Professional Hobo chapter 7 . 11/20/2021
Powerful Harry never ceases to entertain me 3
Astrobot3 chapter 7 . 11/20/2021
Oooh loving this story! So satisfying to have Harry be heard and understood and now also get to be a badass
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »