Reviews for Out Of The Woods
catgrl chapter 9 . 4/25
Hmm so Bella has found her shield. Was that Charlie trying to get Bella. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
catgrl chapter 8 . 4/2
Oh no I hope the Cullen’s can help Charlie and cure him of this virus. Alice’s vision of him was kind of interesting though even though Bella wouldn’t want to be changed. Hope for more real soon.
Ptool chapter 7 . 3/25
nice work!
catgrl chapter 7 . 3/25
Hmm wow what has Charlie become. Interesting story so far. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
Ptool chapter 1 . 1/31
really enjoying this so far. well done
Thought it was a human turned vampire, but it sounds like it's something worse as it is described as a creature.
acw1 chapter 6 . 1/28
LdyPhantom chapter 4 . 12/6/2021
So many questions you have running through my mind! I love the intrigue rather than just the hearts and kisses that you normally find in these tales. I am looking forward to seeing where you are going to go with this.
Ptool chapter 4 . 12/2/2021
great story. eagerly waiting for more
He Who Wanders chapter 4 . 11/29/2021
I loved their playful teasing in this chapter. And wow! Charlie barely escaped that encounter, and I seriously doubt anyone is going to believe him!
Nicolemily2891 chapter 3 . 11/26/2021
holy shit, I need another update asap. that was intense, I hope Charlie's going to be okay after that.
He Who Wanders chapter 3 . 11/22/2021
Bella and Edward seem to have fallen for each other hard! I loved the playful teasing and was surprised your Bella doesn't shy away from voicing her thoughts. I look forward to their little date! Thanks for writing.
Ptool chapter 3 . 11/22/2021