Reviews for Deflating
This is a really good fanfic! Good work.
AnnaCromwell chapter 20 . 1/19
You know when a fanfic author's a legend - when you find their 15-year-old fic on the page of one of your readers, sit down, read the whole damn thing in a go because you saw the number of reviews and favourites, and finish with a feeling of contentment, sadness and utter jealousy, because you will probably never be able to write this well.

I love this, and I love you.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2017
duuuuuuuude awesome i 3 this
maripaz6 chapter 20 . 1/10/2017
OMG hilarious Lily/James romance. The stalking journal was a particularly inspired touch :) And Sirius... oh goodness Sirius with his whipped cream ;)

And it wasn't even overly-dramatic, which is saying something for a Lily/James. It didn't drag on forever and ever, for which I am eternally grateful. Because I would have kept reading.

You do boys so well. Every single one of the Marauders acts like I think a real boy would act. And I'm glad you included Peter. Sometimes people just forget about him. But he's part of canon!

Anyways, enough about Peter. I just want to say, THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING AND FUNNY AND ROMANTIC STORY. I can't wait to read the sequel :D
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
Wow, it's 13 years after this was written, but I'd like to point out that James and Sirius met on the Hogwarts Express. They most certainly didn't know each other at age 7. This is the best fanfic I've ever read by the way!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
This was terrible
BellatixLestrangeisthebest chapter 20 . 10/14/2016
It's an amazing story & You're an brilliant Fanfiction writer
MissGrimm chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
Awesome one!️
You're one of the very few writers that care to update and finish their story!️️
sfserox chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
Aww i loove the story! I'm so happy I didn't have to wait for updates!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2016
Guest chapter 17 . 5/29/2016
I am in love with this story
Guest chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
I love the end..! Woah this was indeed a good one
RandomFan chapter 16 . 3/13/2016
I enjoyed your story, and I know you're unlikely to read this review, but just wanted to inform you that the Room of Requirement cannot provide food.
Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration.

I love that James and Lily are very in-character :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Except for the fact room of requirements was not known to marauders I think your story is good... Morever you wrote it way back in 03 so I guess not your fault really
2,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »