Reviews for Deflating
Best fanfic i ever read.. Man it feels so real..
Ooh not sure if Lily’ll enjoy him calling her Subject...
Kittycorn8 chapter 20 . 7/2
Do me a favor and update. Please!
writeringoodfaith chapter 14 . 2/19
That last line gives me Anne of Green Gables vibes.
writeringoodfaith chapter 9 . 2/19
I'm glad he apologised for that kiss. It was prick-ish. Ugh
writeringoodfaith chapter 5 . 2/19
Ooh just realised this is dated pre-HPB. Ok. No Prince's Tale. *mentally noted*
writeringoodfaith chapter 4 . 2/19
James is a crackpot and I love it. I love the diary stalking and the reporting to friends.
writeringoodfaith chapter 3 . 2/19
I think that was actually really insightful of Sirius. James is ready to learn! Can't believe he hasn't turned his mind to this train of thought before actually.
writeringoodfaith chapter 2 . 2/19
I forgot to say last chapter, but the mum/sister line was golden. It's so true too. It is their favourite compliment.
writeringoodfaith chapter 1 . 2/19
Bwahahaha this is so great! I am so pleased to make this find. It's been so long. I can't even envision a world where James's "deflating" wasn't a huge part of them getting together... Super excited for what comes next!
I can’t even call home just hold it would be underrating him, Sirius Black was a bloody diamond
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.
Amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2018
This is a really good fanfic! Good work.
AnnaCromwell chapter 20 . 1/19/2018
You know when a fanfic author's a legend - when you find their 15-year-old fic on the page of one of your readers, sit down, read the whole damn thing in a go because you saw the number of reviews and favourites, and finish with a feeling of contentment, sadness and utter jealousy, because you will probably never be able to write this well.

I love this, and I love you.
2,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »