Reviews for Drop in the Sea
You're making this story even better? I am in awe of your writing and of your characters
If you think for a second I didn't have anything to say about this exceptional chapter you've dished out, you're sadly mistaken.
P.s. apologies for the badly written ramble of a review.

I dislike you right now but I also love you. I want more your too freaking talented in writing.
Ugh ok I loved the way you had the chapters before like who doesn't enjoy the sweet moments between Derek and Mari like hello super cute especially from the beginning.
I've always thought ok we will see a serious and healthy relationship from Derek and the growth will be from both sides and he wont be slut shaming or being a total prick.
I saw you wanting to play with the timeline and I just finished watching 219 like these episodes you picked to write were just binged watched by yours truly.

Ok you just intricately placed these moments and damn how fucking amazing are you to pick and place these scenes hello pure talent. I will say I did not enjoy the episodes where they had to speak with a psychologist especially which each and every traumatic event which took place in the show to me it seemed lazy and unoriginal the more it went on. But not you girl honestly the way you had this whole chapter play out was well thought out. Seeing just how synchronized you could be whil making it seem like a true Greys Anatomy episode was freaking awesome so the play with the timeline was used perfectly in my opinion.

Sorry for the ramble hope you can follow to what I've written but I am just so shocked in which direction you took and left me wanting to know wth is going on and to see how much you've changed you plan like a strategic genius babes.

The ranking thing in super hilarious. Alex and Mari are totally perfect I cannot say when I was watching the episode I didnt imagine Mari running to Burke or thinking she's going to want to save Mer.
Is it rude that I kinda want Mari to show up in the end of sessions or take maybe a bit of her money like she plays with her features enough to trick her but bam she takes all.

I did wonder what if Mari had the feeling, it was something that quickly came to mind yet Mer and Mari are two different people so was glad to see Mer kept her feeling. The relationship between Mer and Mari was like a focal point I got see how the progression was coming along but I have to disagree with Mari for a sec. Yes maybe Mari can't read Mer as well as Cristina but to me that just means Mari knows her in a different view of light.
Take the shooting episode for an example Mere couldn't read her but Derek was able to.

Love Gibbs he's my all time fave along with Tony and Ducky.
That last line with Addison excuse me I was gobsmacked.

Ok last speil hopefully things just keep popping up. Richard annoyed me so much in this season for many reasons. It seemed like you mention earlier trying to repent but his ego and pride to this day is getting irritable. That man has no reason to dictate or meddle where he wasn't asked. So many come to his defense especially later in the seasons but I cannot say that he shouldn't of retired when it was given and presented.

Anyways you've been amazing loved the whole thing left me wanting more i can just hope that Derek made the correct decision on staying with Mari and it isn't all chaotic but it seemed with the last lines you wrote which I did notice btw that it went left instead of straight.
So totally stoked for what's to come especially with the timelines and using the tip tier episodes from Magic era is going to be phenomenal.

Much Love from Ellixwolf
cerulean369 chapter 2 . 8/23
I was a bit confused at first about the moving forward in episodes, but I’m interested to see how this new format pans out in the coming chapters. ALSO I was so happy when I saw you update! :))
Hearteyesmf chapter 2 . 8/23
I’m really interested in this new layout/timeline and excited that we get to jump straight into the juicy bits!
kate1243 chapter 2 . 8/23
I was just thinking about this fic when I saw you updated! it's so good! I love the way you write, it's just I really liked the flow of the chapter. sorry I'm bad with describing things, thank you for the update!
LiliLoveNutella chapter 2 . 8/23
effynn chapter 2 . 8/7
Please please come back
TwilightEclps chapter 3 . 7/26
This is great! I love it! Can't wait to read the rest.
cerulean369 chapter 3 . 7/10
I really hope you update soon! This the only Derek/OC fic on fanfiction, and I really hope to read more! Your writing is good, it doesn’t feel like a retelling of canon, I love seeing Mari’s perspective and her life fitting in to the GA world. Just the fact that Mari isn’t a intern is going to make her and Dereks relationship easier without that added scrutiny (till Addison comes of course). I’m really enjoying the starts of a Mari and Alex friendship. I hope Mari finds her place at Seattle Grace, right now it feels like she’s trying to find that missing piece that was there with Dr. House. I can’t wait for the next chapter! :))
LiliLoveNutella chapter 3 . 6/4
Hope you update soon
I think your writing is fantastic. I love everything you've done and I can't wait to find out what else you may have in store. I think my favourite thing about this story, the thing that sticks out to me the most, is just how mature Mari is. I noticed the same with your character Casey in Dreaming Wide Awake, and I just find them both so refreshing. And like with Casey and Stefan, I've become so soft for Mari and Derek. Thanks for sharing your writing! I hope you're doing well.
effynn chapter 3 . 5/2
Please! Please! Give us a new chapter. Can’t wait
ViciousGingerLady chapter 3 . 4/7
Love this, but are you going to update this month?
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 3 . 3/4
10/10
Thanks for the hard work!
Can't wait to read more.
Hearteyesmf chapter 3 . 3/3
Alex is so removed from the other interns in the early seasons, I’m really glad he and Mari have bonded and I like the idea of him becoming her person. The early intro of Callie is also great, so excited to see that friendship bloom! This whole chapter bodes well for Mari forming her own group as opposed to being stuck with Meredith’s friends all the time