Reviews for The Sordid Affair Of The Urple Muffins
Gracie Pearl chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
That actually holds up remarkably well for such a complicated challenge.
Tatharien chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Heheeheehee! Extremely amusing. Excellent answer to a complicated challenge. I love Bombabdil's song-sounds very in-character. "Stoic to the point of obnoxious-buggeriness" is a brilliant phrase which I may have to borrow for my own work.

Dai,

Tath, PPC:DMS:LotR
Alania0 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Heh. Very amusing; I like it much : )

"It must be a creation of Sauron."

Heehee.

Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
HAHA! You know, that made a certain amount of sense! Trust Thalia to make even the weirdness enjoyable. Liked Tom's poem about the stars. And that has to be one of the best titles I've seen in a while. . . .

-Agent Nenya Gabriel, RC #1004
Ethelflaed chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Oh, it stinks? I had no IDEA it stank. (cracks up randomly) Funnyness! Wow, that must have been an interesting one to come up with. . You ARE insane. We're all insane. AND URPLE MUFFINS WILL RULE! Urple . . . that's a pretty cool word, y'know . . .
Elf Girl14 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
You did it. I am shocked. And awed.
Jen Littlebottom chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
"It smells..."

"No. Really?"

hahah... loved Elrond and Glorfindel, and all the Dwarveses. :)
Drew Marigold chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
*chuckles* I like the Elrond and Glorfindel exchange...

"It smells..."

"No. Really?"

Heh. Silly, sarcastic Elf lords!

Well done, my friend. Well done.
aliza chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Mytsie-Sama chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Oh! If I can collect myself up from the laughter I suffered by reading I might leave a coherent review!

Exploding Urple muffins! The horror! The hilarity!

This is an excellent competition piece. And-By the Valar! Is that an urple cloud on the horizon?

-Mytsie
Nathonea chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
o_O

You actually did it.

You are insane.
Meir Brin chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Thalia, that was brilliant! Brilliant, I tell you!

I especially liked Elrond and Glorfindel, and the lettuce argument! *chuckles insanely*

We must start another challenge on the PPC boards!

Cheers,

Meir Brin
Pipinski chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
whatever …
Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
"Baby, you are so good...And they are so dumb."

You used a Blazing Saddles quote! And one of my favorite ones at that! _ I love you!

This was...quite interesting, to say the least. Funny! Very, very funny! I enjoyed!
Reikah chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
ODE...um...it covers the specifications? -cackles- Oh my goodness, Thalia, deliciously insane!