Reviews for Dubbed
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Duels are cool, but friendship is better. Glad the originals gave the dubbers pointers instead of continuing to bash them.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Hmm. I am actually quite fond of the 'dub'. I find Yami's voice particually interesting. But, that does not negate My Love of a good parody. I enjoy horror movies immensely, but, I still ADORE the spoof film set, 'Scary Movie's'. Because I can see the innate humor they have to employ in most horror movies, as I can see the same in the Yu-Gi-Oh series. So, maybe you should not think you know us dub fans so well. As just because we are fans, does not mean, like I, we can not enjoy this. Good writing.
InuRanma12 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Wait Yami didn't use the same riddle that he did in the Japanese version in the english dub(on the Mai VS. Joey duel)? I recall seeing a yugioh movie that I rented where he said that exact thing in english xD Then again Joey said "Damn" in that dub as well...Maybe it was a unedited version...I'm going to rent that movie again right now xD I nead to recheck that.
InuRanma12 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow I never knew they edited out so much,heh heh xD I'm still to lazy to watch it subbed though. 'Sides the English voice actors did a good job IMO not that i'm saying they're any better than the originals. (I personaly love Marik's voice in the dub...but thats just me xD) and Bakura's english accent is awesome,ha ha xD I can understand why some of the edits might bother people but they still did a ok job considering all the restrictions public programming put on them.

I liked this though (so far at leaste xD) it was funny x3
Misty Narumi chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
its over? D8

too bad you didn't have the original characters compare/contrast the opening and ending themes :3

also, the background music... :)
Misty Narumi chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
ahaha lol

this fic is funny!

esp... I like the bickering between dub n' original XDD

and yeah... stupid 4kids...
Drake Clawfang chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
for a lot time, I thot Yugioh was cool. Then I found Yu-Jyo, an episode guide detailing all the changes in the dub.

ARG! No guns, no skimpy monsters, no Millennium Rod Dagger, the Shadow Realm, 'Dark Energy Disks'...AH, it's horrible!

And for a note, a BIG character change they make, if ya haven't seen this fae: from what I've heard, Kaiba admits that magic might be real in Season 4. Not here! Dub-Kaiba keeps his skeptisism of magic all the way to Season 5, even when he gets drawn into the Memory World, he still refuses to believe in magic.

Sigh...I liked this, awesome job.
pink-kiss-candy chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
OMFG, I adored this story!.

I LOVED IT!.
DarkScytheQueen chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
That was COOL! Here's another idea! how about past vs. present! that would be sweet!
MysticDragon1691 chapter 10 . 6/25/2005
I liked your story! I hate how they dubbed it! I can only watch the dubbed version cause I don't have enough money to buy the Japanese. Its really annoying cause I know what is supposed to happen in Japanese version but they changed it! We should protest! oh well... Great story though!
Paika chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
I like the english anime, but i also read the manga. well my explination as to some of the changes is that, because they put it on kidsWB they had to change some parts to lower the rating. I WANT TO SEE KISARA PRIEST SETO!
Crystal chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
Thanks for pointing out the stupid crap that 4kids done to the dud. I never knew about a few screens they cut out that you pointed out & some of the altered dialog.

Got one question though. Why did they go after their dud counterparts? The should have gone after 4kids.
Yami No Marik chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
This was really funny. I hate the dub version of Yu-Gi-Oh!. I've seen it in Japanese and that version is so much better.
The Six of Hearts chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
an episode I'd like to see is on the Battle Ship with Mai and Malik dueling! That would be good! Or the last ep of the Noa arc. That was edited horribly too! They took out the part where Mokuba throws the flowers in the ocean! (cries at having the best part of the episode taken out) WAH!
The Six of Hearts chapter 2 . 8/30/2004