Reviews for Sugar Cookies
AnimeGirl329 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
LMAO! that was awesome! i loved this fic! it was soo sweet! and i really love dht elast line! heheh
puasluoma chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Woow, it was nice
alex chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
I like it!It was funny!It was romantic!...Yes I know I start alot of sentences with "I" ::grn::
Elione1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
hell, i have loved this fic ever since u posted it on dark realn library. man, i really like it. it's sweet, for a takari.
Takaishi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Lovely!*waiting for her author name to change* Would you believe I found this story by typing in 'I love Takari' on the full-text search engine thingy? This was incredibily funny, and really cute! But your HTML codes show(hope it won't do that in my bio...)! *grins* I love Takari...oh so sweet and cute! But I must go. Babies are crying.;
TakeruTakaishi chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
That was funny! Bye!
MoonStarGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
How sweet! I totally loved it!
Jeff the Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Viva Takari, baby! This was cute...and I liked it to boot!
Julia chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
AWwww how kyoot...
Sounasha chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
LOL! That was great! Funny and sweet... Loved it!
Jae Eltie chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
Go Karilee! I LOVE Takaris all to heck, and this one rocks like it! *eeeeeeeeee!* U GO, GALFRAYUND! _ Check it out! I don't like the all-out mush-mush stuff (y'know what I mean), and this was . . . just right. Not too much, and hecka sweet, too. I like sugar cookies, BTW, but I've never caught a batter on fire before . . . might try it sometime. _ *thumbs up* That's my rating: four stars. Wait - make it five. _ Keep it up!
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
that was really cute! ::sighs:: i luved it. for a first fic...it's great! i guess anything can lead to love. even baking cookies. lol. *Maura*
Takari 4 Life chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Good fic... Takari 4 Life!
TD1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
! So sweet! uh, your html didn't work, we can see it. anywayz *adds to favs*
Ree chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
LOL i love it, its cute and funny at the same time...and tk's mom is like any mom...