Reviews for Reflections
JEREMY chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is a great story,and also a beautiful, moving tribute to Farrah Fawcett.

I wish somebody could get this on audio cassette or CD,and have Cheryl Ladd do the narration.

That would be a tribute to Farrah Fawcett,Cheryl Ladd,and Aaron Spelling.
Stormchilde chapter 5 . 12/29/2005

The journal idea was a great way to tell the story. Kris was not my favorite of the angels but you did a great job of fleshing out her life and turning her into a real person.
Supermicro chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This story completely is a bunch of fucking crap. It never happened on the tv show. As least my script had a little twist to it from a real episode
kalas chapter 5 . 2/2/2005
I like the idea of a running journal for Kris. That's pretty cool!
Emma chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
Very good story! I love it!

I like the way she is telling the story about her life.
Claripup chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
WOW - I dunno what to say... I LOVE this
imagine6 chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
Oh at last! I love it Mary Rose. The whole diary thing really works. Cool to see you make Kris' character somewhat real instead of a third angel with no real story behind her. Keep going.
imagine6 chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
So you have to keep doing these diary entries. I think they are a very creative way to archive episodes. I keep saying "Oh yeah...I remember that episode!" Very unique idea.
AP Especially chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
(Finally got around to reading it!)

As I said earlier, I love the whole idea of first-person character development. You have Kris down to a T. However, I would like to see a lot more details. Maybe Kris could tell us some stories about how she always looked up to Jill. Or maybe even times when that wasn't true...
Krystina chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Great story so far. I really like how you've taken everything from Kris's perspective. I hope you plan to go through all of the scenes eventually. I'd love to read more.
Rena chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
This is very good. It was very well written, and descriptive, which is excellant. Will there be more?
Anne chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
This is great. I love anything that involves Kris, She was always my favorite Angel. Please write more. I love the episode recaps. :)
Duke Jr chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Kris's Diary. Great concept Mary Rose. I like it.

I'm not sure I understand about Jill not being a P.I., though.
AP Especially chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Excellent! I was considering doing a story like that myself. (Still working on my other one, though!) I love the idea of developing characters' pasts. You do it well, too, so I'm hoping you continue. (P.S. I know who the woman in the cell is!)
Yank2324 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003