Reviews for Leading Moments
Meg chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I love your story! You wrote is very well, and it was interesting.

I have to say I don't agree that that's it for Lorelia and Chris, but it made a good ending!
Misha chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I love this story. I love Chris and Lorelai.
UnrequitedLove14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I really like this I just wish it had a happy ending. I'm a big LC fan and you don't find many about them. This is really well written. Plz follow up :D
fetch chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I love this. The buildup to their relatinship is always interesting, as is the fact that they want each other and wor so well but never manage to make it work. Added you to my author alerts :)
crionna gra chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
good story. i liked it alot. i am not a fan of Lorelai and Chris .. but it was very good.
Kit chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
what jessica said! this piece is beautiful. honestly, i still wish loralei and christopher could be together. i could almost say theyre more perfect together than her and luke (bite my tounge, i know). watching "i cant get started" always makes me so sad. and this was just as good. darn you making me cry at 4 in the morning!
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Oh gosh. That was just...stunning, really. L/C fics aren't written on a regular basis, and I just...lovely, Jade. Really. Just lovely. Beautiful, and painful, and it makes me ache in all the right places. I love it. It's fragmented in a way, and the repetition works wonders. M.