Reviews for The X Men go to Canada!
X23 and Pietro forever chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
Citzenship of Storm's van: Storm: African-American, Logan:CANADIAN! Amara: "Brazilian" (her cover for Novan Roman), Jubilee: American, Tabitha: American, Evan: African-American.

I just thought i'd do that for fun, and yes, I remembered all that off the top of my head. ad as for the accents: preferct, 'cept for good old Wolvie, he's got an accent that's some sorta cross between a canadian one and a somewhat southern one! I love this fic!
Christy chapter 15 . 2/9/2007
um,nice story dude:) i really liked the ending,hehehe!:P
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 21 . 10/22/2006
This is a hilarious story! however, I am slightly offended my the accents that you gave the canadian people. I happen to live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and my speech is completely normal (ecxept for my tendency to use 'like' instead of 'about')
Jader chapter 12 . 12/10/2005
that whole lip-sync thing was extremely lame. Everything else was great, but not the lip-sync.
Mystic Midnight chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
This chapter reminded me so much of the time we went on a road trip to Gatlinburg in the Smokies. We were in Joy's van and me and Cory were sitting in the second row to the back. Lacy, Allie, and Brittny were in the back talking continuously and wouldn't shut up! So Cory looks over to me and says "watch this". He looks back there, looks at them and says "bird." Well they shut up. And just looked at him like he was crazy. I thought "Cory has finally lost it!" About 15 minutes later they started talking again and he looked back there and shouted another random word. It was amazing! You just shout random words every once in a while and they shut up!

Well I'll shut up now and read the rest of this. This fic had me ROTFL!

kira chapter 21 . 6/17/2005
this is a great story. How did you come up with it?
Luc Star chapter 21 . 6/6/2005
ok.. i know this is a pretty old story... but i must admit it was quite hillarious. i'm gonna check and see if there are more and i hope there will be more from you. pls mail me and let me know if there are any other good stories you've written you might want me to check out. take care... later.
DScript chapter 18 . 4/16/2005
*adds to faves* Due to your amazing talent of humor, and your capability to write about seals, you had me laughing for 10 minutes STRAIGHT! That thing about Harvey...Ah... *bows down and worships*

Dragonic Soul chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
hey, I'm american, and I doesn't know the states! Um... Ferkle... Gub-gub...Vermont... Dead-land... I'm right, right?
Amelia Glitter chapter 21 . 1/7/2004
*applauds the story* It took me about three weeks to actually read the whole thing! But it was worth it, oh so worth it. *applause* I laughed really Bobby's line about the 'horny deer'.
Panther Nesmith chapter 21 . 1/4/2004
Remy on a snow board! Remy on a snowboard! Fun! And I love Ororo, I really do. She just beats the crap out of Bobby for cussing. Quite amusing. ANd MAgneto screamigna botu his lack of bucket. . .that's going on my wall man. I'm gonna frame that quote.
An excellent way to end a fic. Much kudos beb. very fun.
Risty chapter 21 . 1/4/2004
Congratulations for finishing! And happy new year!
Hooray for Whistler! And double hooray for Gambit crashing out! And a special bonus hooray for overuse of exclamation marks! Man, it's too late at night for me. :)
Amelia Glitter chapter 17 . 1/3/2004
Song theives! That song (with the burning of Washington) was the Battle of New Orleans! Remy should have been insulted...
Karakin chapter 21 . 1/2/2004
this story is freaking funny add more kurt into it and extend the trip or maybe they bring back a Canadian mutant to the instute the story is great write alot of chapters over the week because i'm going to be in Flordia and there's no computer there (sobbs) well at least the stories will be up dated when i get back see ya
Karakin chapter 16 . 1/2/2004
i would just like to say that your story is so so so funny i'm killing myself laughing and i really like it that you have everyone in this story though i think it needs more kurt in it you know like maybe his watch will break in a big crowd and he'll freak out a bunch of people and another bunch of people will not really care because this is Canada and Canada rules