Reviews for Make a Wish
KKtheNeko chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
This is really well written. I love it!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
i loved your story...it was amzing and i think you are really talented..i especially liked your idea of kyo being the hero and all which i think was refreshing...keep up the good work...i am looking forward to more of your stories.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
I love love LOVE fluff!:3333333333 *goes utterly crazy* You're so awesome!:D
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I like like like like like LIKE Kyou's saviour role! *spins round and round in excitement* Erm. *has apparently gone mad after reading the awesomeness that is this fic*

:D
Cissagirl chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
NOOOOO! Yuki! -sadface-
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 17 . 11/26/2010
I ALMOST CRIED THINKING THAT YUKI WOULD NEVER REMEMBER!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH RELIEF I FEEL RIGHT NOW! XDDDDDDD
lucimonk chapter 16 . 8/22/2010
finally! a yuki centric story that is worth reading. despite how i love love yukixkyo, this platonic relationship between yuki and kyo is so very well done. hat off. i like this very much.
Tabbyprincess chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I have to admit...I loved the part where Yuki didn't remember Tohru...Very well done.
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
This story is still my favorite! I finished it, but it wouldn't let me review for the last chapter since I reviewed for it the last time I read this. Oh well. Well, it's totally awesome and I'm sure I'll re-read it again some time.

Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Hi! Remember me? It's ok if you don't. Well, I read your story once before, and it was my favorite story on fanfiction. I didn't know what to read now, so I figured I'd re-read this, and I love it! It's still my favorite. Totally awesome!
Krytical chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
Awesome story! Yuki's my favorite character too. It would be cool to see a sequel, but it's doesn't really need it. You ended it well.
tasha chapter 17 . 11/3/2009
wow...just wow. this story is so amazing i can't even put my thoughts about it to words. wonderful job!
Nirazilaa chapter 17 . 8/25/2009
A friend sent me the link to your story, and I must say, this has to be one of the best written KyoxYuki stories I've read yet. The grammar, plot, and in-character aspects were perfect, and your writing style is very elegant and emotional. Yuki's strain over the story seemed to escalate, and it seemed to be better that he forgot. However, the epilogue just showed that some memories couldn't be buried. Anyways, I enjoyed reading this, and I hope you do well in life. The Fruits Basket fandom misses you.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 16 . 5/24/2009
that was the sad and i cried! it was also so good for being so sad. poor YUKI!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
so far so great and i can't wai to finish this but i'm not sure if you figured it out yet. Niiboy an dNeegirlwell i will see if you know in the next chptr!