Reviews for The Dragon
Mary Lillian Johnson chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
It's pretty good again kinda of short, but no other really, take my advice, trust me it will help. Aw, dracy's sweet. good one keep this up!

MLJ
Mary Lillian Johnson chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
It's good, everyone is in character. I can't anymistakes, but it's a bit too short, the good length zone is five to six pages. excellent, I want to find out more.

MLJ
meowbooks chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
What was Draco like before everything? Who knows. So many people think the Malfoys are just cruel,mean, rich, and 'bad'people have good in them.

Lovely two chapters. Even if you never finish it, I'll think about this little scene you've created:

Draco not being a Malfoy, just being a little boy.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I like it so far. Please update?
ronslilprincess chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
seems good so far but it was kinda short
Triforce Knight chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
*brandishes staff of mighty authoress power* You'd better finish this, or continue, or else... I'll cry my little head off!
Balance chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
How could a five year old Draco meet Voldemort? Isn't he hanging out in the forest possesing rats and snakes?
Prokaryoke chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Great start, but why post it if you're not going to finish it? No offense or anything - just wondering.
Dark Lordess1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Hey hun!

Very interesting...I like it so far! Please finish it...you're right when you say it's short. But I would love to read more about Draco's development as a person.

I am also interested in the fact that you said that Draco would succeed You-Know-Who as the Supreme Dark Lord. I never thought of You-Know-Who's power as a dynastic one, but very interesting perspective...

I would also love to read more detail about Lucious as well...he is also a mysterious character, and one of my favorites (after Snape, of course!)

Please continue...if you have any questions, email me at

Update soon,