Reviews for Angel
Mimato4eva chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was a brilliant story. I've put a copy down on my wordpad, though to be honest I changed a couple things for myself to make it perfect. Hope you don't mind. lol. I just changed the part about little Kari chasing after TK with both of them crying to just TK leaving a stream of tears as I don't think Kari would be affected quite like that. Plus I think she really should've stayed with her own Brother as blood's supposed to be thicker than water but in Kari's case it isn't. She's really selfish in second season.

I also put in about Ken supporting Davis as they cried as well as I didn't think it fair that silly Kari shows some tears, but you didn't put how Davis and Ken and Cody were affected. And I think Davis would be more affected than Kari as he's Matt's protege with the Digiegg of Friendship.

Anyways other than that the story was brilliant!
Hiss chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I'm not a Yamato fan but my eyes are wet right now. Is that enough?
Two Kathleens the Of Fires chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
We cried. Seriously. That was so beautiful!
MW chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
So sad...*sniffle* I borrowed my little bro's pokemon cd to hear this song. It reminds me of my grandfather...I'll never be able to think about pokemon or digimon without crying now...*sniffle*
Adam chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Congratulations! That was one of the best Tai/Matt friendship fics I've read! Great job!
dragonchic chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
so sad...even though I'm not a Matt fan...probably the whole Sorato thing getting to me...ne way, that's a really good fic, but it put me in a sad mood, I better go read a comedy fic to lighten up
Emma chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
That was so sad, it's making my fingers hit all the wrong keyas on this stupid typy hingie.

Good story, I really like your Michelle charechter. IU think it's pretty cool that you invented her and shoved her on with all the other digidestined.
Kaeera chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
great!
Ciara chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
I almost couldn't bear to read the rest after I read the first few paragraphs. I'm crying...
BUBBLES1943 chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
I LUV THIS FIC U KNOW I DO! HERES A LITTLE REVIEW FOR YOU!
RebelMatt chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
loved the story although I am upset matt had to die It was still a greatstory
Lyss chan1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
good fic really sad though
Ree chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
this is great!
Cheyenne-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Aww..that was really well done. It was really kawaii. I knew that Tai would realize he still had the harmonica 'cause I'm psychic! But seriously, that was really good. I was surprised when you put in the lyrics for "If only tears could bring you back." (I have both pokemon moivie cds and 2. B. A. master.) "If only tears could bring you back" is my favorite. That was a really good choice, and a really good story.
Dairy Farmer chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
its good but you made a mistake in the song part of it when you wrote,Look in my eyes,You'll see, all actally look in my eyes,a million tears have gone by,but still their not dry...but it was still good...and depressing...But i like depressive :)