Reviews for After the Excitement
Rita Van Cartier chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OMG i love this, so cute and it fits so well into the story! Dumbledore and McGonagall are so so good together!

Lota of love

Rita

x
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Great fic! It really suits the book)
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh, I can entirely believe that this scene took place. Brilliantly done.
FridaPeace chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This is a great story I absolutely loved it. Such an in-character McGonagall and such an in-character Dumbledore:)

I was waiting for the kiss but ... nothing happened yet it was perfect

Can you please write a story about that kiss? I know it has been four years since you wrote that but you can keep me waiting:)
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
That is so in character, I can imagine them talking like that at OotP. Loved it. Kudos.

ac
Xuimare chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Lovely. XD

It has a cute (yet sad) ending.
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Cool. Read long and prosper. Always Hopeful
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That was wonderful. Simply wonderful, and I thank you for a few moments of pure pleasure while I read your wonderful creation, thank you.

xxStellaxx
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
wow-ness! i like it.
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Brilliant. You described the carachters in such detail it almost seem i was reading the book!

Hope you write more "misplaced" chapters, sometimes they help the stories make more sense, if you know what i mean.

The only real problem i can see here is a naked Minvera...eew... :P
ms. raincloud chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Oh, I loved that.
crockywock chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
*in love*

Can't say more than that.
ADandMMforever chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
What? No kissing?

Just kidding!

I loved your story, as usual!

Hope to hear more soon!

All my love,

Lily
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
A nice little vigniette of a story. And I like the way you outlined what Dumbledore did when he was out of Hogwarts- that's such a missing gap in OOTP.
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Ah, this is making me cry, it's so sweet!

i wish i could write like you, i really do! mine are all okay, but they are many more out there that are better!

Karana Belle