Reviews for Christmastime
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/1
That was sweet..I loved it!
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wowie-wow, WOW!

This was absolutely positutely AMAZING! THIS captured Sirius and Remus PERFECTLY and if they did have a relationship in MWPP era, then THIS is how I see it happening.

This was simply AWESOME and I LOVED your writing and it was so cute and so funny and so hilarious! XD I think you are also the first author I've read where the Sirius in your story actually and honestly acknowledged that he did not feel sorry for what he did to Snape, no remorse whatsoever, just like he seemed to feel in POA. So, astoundingly realistic, this was! :D

An absolutely great and BRILLIANT job, my friend!
MyApocalyptic chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
LOVED this. It's really good! Not just for a "first story" but for any story... Well thought out and, may I say, smashing job on capturing Sirius' voice in your writing. It's way hard to do that!

Not to mention, ah, sexy as hell. I just love SBRL but not everyone puts as much tenderness or thought into their friendship as you did. So congrats on an awesome story, you've definitely got a fan in me!

Cheers :)

MyApocalyptic
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is the very best Christmas present that I have ever gotten (even though it's not Christmas)! Remus, you sweetie, and Sirius, you cheeky sod. I love all those words that tumble out of your mouth, they make me laugh so! Happy Marauder Christmas!
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Aww, I love this so much. The characters are so very IC, you made Sirius' POV more than interesting to read about, and it had me squeeing for five minutes, especially when Sirius is talking about Remus' grin. :3 Adorable. Love it.
Mih Black chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
a little bit rushed, cause i don't think sirius and remus would say 'i love you' to each other the same day they discover that their feelings are mutual.. don't face it like a flame, but as a constructive review.. :)
everyme chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Hey:)

Great one shot! One of the best I ever read about the pairing SiriusRemus.

You really portrayed their characers and the relationship between the two of them pretty well, I think. And it gave me the feeling while reading it that those two are really meant for each other. They are just so totally different and complete opposites, as you pointed out. Its just the most probable pairing (if the two of them were gay *sigh*).

My favorite part was them talking about Remus grinning :) It was just so totally random that I had to smile the whole time while reading it.

And I really could imagine Remus answering Sirius in a matter-of-fact tone: „Fascinating“.

You really managed to develop the characters growing relationship very well, without emphasizing issues like Sirius hate towards his parents and Remus „furry little problem“. I mean, you mentioned both of them, but you didnt really elaborate on them, you just kind of worked with their interacting personalities.

I also liked the way you describe things, such as Remus eyes or the presents the Marauders get each other for Christmas.

The one-shot is really well done when you consider that it is your first story :)

greets
Secrets.Of.Sophia-Rose chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love this story so much! I also love the way you have written it and think you have perfected the Sirius and Remus characters!

x
xAnonx chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Aww, that was really cute! I loved the part with James walking in a lot, that was good. Awesome job!
Joeli chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I love this story. Very well written. My one true pairing
livelife-loveHGDM chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Dead Sexy :D
emuroo chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
THis is really well written. I loved reading it, it's really sweet.
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was so cute! Dear god, I'm melting...
5redroses chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Love it!
MrsPotter177 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Awwh! Squee! ]]

That was probably one of the most adorable things I've ever read!

I love it! I love you for writing it...

But most of all, I love Remus and Sirius so so much p

So yeah, thankyou for writing such an amazingly amazing story ]