Reviews for Minus the Crown
PokerPair chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Interesting story you have here and I love how Yugi is a healer? physician here he helps people and I love how you differentiate a Pharoah from his original personality. .
YukinoKara chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Aww. What a sweet way to write such an interesting and (that I know of) unexplored idea.

I hadn't really thought of people in power having two sides, but you write it so well that it seems like I've been let in on a secret.

I like that you switched from used Pharaoh to using Yugioh after he took off his crown. It's a nice touch. :)

I love the way you write- extra information and new characters aren't boring, and just make the story even more cherishable.

Just saying, in chapter 2 you referred to Pharaoh as Yami. I'm not sure whether that was intentional or not, so I'm just letting you know. :)

I really enjoyed (procrastinating my homework) reading this story! It's so well written, and the end product is just beautiful.

TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
once an imp, always an imp. :D

goddess-chan123 chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
oh, how cute! though it shold b rated 'T', that was 1 of the sweetiest yuugixyami(or atemu if perffered) stories ive read!
VirgoP10 chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
I loved your Egyptian story! A Please look at my profile and tell me which couple you would like me to write about!
redconvoy chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
cute story! I could see why it won! Good Work!
hA-UkA chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Aw, so sweet. I really like how you took the initiative to separate Atem and his title. A lot of forget the pharaoh and the person are separate.
RAY and KATANA chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
This was probably the most well written, sentimental fanfic that I've read in a long time!
ravanwolf chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
that was... Simply brilliant. As all your stories are proving to be...

As with YamiYuugi, I am systematically reading through all of your stories. And, as with YamiYuugi, I have read most of them and am struggling to find a fault.

Sorry if you wanted constructive criticism, with a story as good as this I can't find anything bad.
Itallia chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
The crown part was good. Nice way to wrap it up.
Itallia chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Ah, I see the dilemma. Strange thing to name the pharaoh, though-Yugioh. I thought he was Atem/Atemu, or Yami, at least.
Itallia chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Interesting first chapter. The idea of Yuugi having favor of a god and being a separate being from Yami is interesting.
kurogandaa chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
oh. My. GOD.

That was wonderfull, every word of it, long live puzzleshipping angst! I loved the part when Yami was removing his crown, he was willing to give everything he was to make Yugi happy again.

Loved it, awesome work. :)
kingleby chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
lol, that last part was so cute _
Chocoholixx chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Good story! I liked it a lot. Pharaoh becomes Yugioh. Yuugi is such a brave little Healer, isn't he? Me like.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »