Reviews for Sorceress
Verdot chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This, THIS is what I've been looking for when it comes to Rinoa. Beautifully captured. Seriously.

I can see her, standing, talking, telling this to someone. I can see it...

Just the right amount of detail.

So glad you commented on my story...good to be able to find a writer I wouldn't have otherwise!

~Cendrillo
chococat2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
v. gd...
Ashbear chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Sensational…honestly, not sure what to say right now. I loved the darker look into her thoughts, touching on subjects few have broached. The fear, the apprehension she still carries within her. The demonstration of how the powers can corrupt their mind, in the simple fact of overanalyzing. Again, this was beautiful.
Paper Bear chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I feel sorry for Rinoa. This was written so well, but you wrote it, so I have to expect the best. Great job!
Mitsuki Hoshiko chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I feel so... sorry for Rinoa in this. I had no idea that she might fear what she is, that she suffers so much because of one incident. This work really added another dimension to the free-willed, goofy rebel "princess". Kudos for making me re-think everything I knew about Rinoa from the game. Of course, that won't stop me from using her as my primary mage in my game! *grins* Excellent work!
xahra99 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
how will history remember her? well, it's usually written by the winner, so let's hope her boyfriend continues on the winning streak or else gets some historians in real fast...

But I liked this, even if I did spend half the game swearing at Rinoa for being such a dishrag.

kate(btw, GB u/d)
yunalesca78 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Oh, wow. You captured Rinoa's thoughts and fears so incredibly well! Gorgeous.

BTW, are you still doing a sequel to Out of the Mist? Love that story. :)
anime-diva chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Oh! What a dark one shot! Cool!
Angelprinczess chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
This was great! Very well written...you really described Rinoa's emotions well. I think it's great how you have her worry about being a sorceress, since there is the possibility that all of the things she is worrying about could come true. I'll stop rambling now, but excellent work!
Lady Aliena chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
I love how vulnerable you've made Rinoa. This is a very well-written fic. You've gotten inside her mind quite well.
Noacat chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
...that was good. That was really good. I love that she comes to no conclusions. All she can do is worry about what she might become. Her slim hope that she might not be as Ultemica was. Simply wonderful!