Reviews for A Night on Guard
quitesirius chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Aww... you're really turning me into a Tonks/Remus shipper. Congrats on a job well done.
Nymmie chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
You must continue, you must! This is one of the best Tonks/Lupin fics that I've read so far, because it's more than one chapter and not pure fluff! I'll be waiting for an update!
Iarejedi chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Is that it? You're not gonna stop there right? because i would really love to read more. this has the makings of a very good story. please update again soon.
Delia chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
Very promising!

*shrugs* What can I say? I'm a Remus/Nymphadora shipper and I REALLY like what I read.

Good job!
Mi chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
it's great

Mi
Hermione Wesey chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
COOL! the Tonks/Lupin idea rocks, i was a tonks/lupin fan 3 days after reading the book.. :P :D continue!
Firebolt Seeker chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
Aw! How sweet! Please update! A always thought that Remus should hook up with Tonks.
Tonic chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
hi, please continue this there arent enuff Tonks/Remus its all...Sirius/Remus DOWN WITH SLASH!
cedisincontrol chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
well i liked it. it was great. Please continue.

Autumn
Phoenix Firefly chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Excellent! This is brilliant! Loving every bit of it...so u have to keep writing!

Phoenix
WiDz chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
cool
silent H chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
E! Yay I'm so glad that you decided to continue this! PWEZ keep goin! ::puppy dog eyes::

silent H
nycgrl chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Ah! More! Soon! *says another bunch of unintelligiable words* Good! Continue!
zanthia122 chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Whoa, this is the first time I read about Tonks/Remus and I'm glad I did! Wonderful story! Please continue!
Dreamer16 chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
yay i like Remus fics _ with tonks such a sweet couple...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »