Reviews for Gen X6 5 One Promise
Jax chapter 17 . 3/19
Well, here we are 10 years later. Just thought I'd pop in to see if my favourite series of all time has been updated. It's become a christmas holidays/nostalgia tradition that I sit down for a few days and read all the GenX6 stories (and J&J if I have time). I can't even describe how torturous it is to get to this chapter and know that there is no more. I love all these characters! What happened? Did Alicia track Heather down? Before, or mid-op? How is Cole doing? Was there some ass kicking? When will Jon get there? So many questions.

I hope you're happy and healthy Cat :) And also that if you become a legit author one day you will post about it here so I can buy ALL your books. Please please finish this story if you can. Don't think for a second that we've all become middle aged parents with responsibilities and no time for Dark Angel fanfic from the good ol' days. That would be an incorrect assumption ;) There's always time for GenX6! You're amazing and your stories are amazing and suck me back in every time I read one.
ps. Even a plot outline with dot points would be a gift :D
Olive chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I started reading it back when you started writing it and when you stopped I was grieved but I still think about it and you how much I loved your stories. seeing this update was like a dream come true for me.

I know it has been years, but I hope that you will finish this story.

Thank you for everything you have written.
Kcehyma chapter 17 . 1/29/2009
Please Please Please can you finish this story? I really want to know what happened...anyone know where the heck CAT has gone? If you do can you drop me a line at ?
Jacqui chapter 17 . 7/23/2008
Please Cat, for the love of god, please finish this story!

I just want a big happy reunion scene with Heather and Jon. And Heather and Cole. Haha. PLEASE. Yes, I am begging. Pride, me damned.
Kazzy chapter 17 . 2/14/2005
I read the early stories in this series, and the J&J ones a long time ago. I'm not sure if I reviewed or not, but I hope so coz I remember liking these stories, but ti was before my 'review all that I read' policy came into play.

This is an amazingly credible world. So few people would be able to take what you did and work with it into such belivable story, such believable stories. Wow. These days it takes a lot to truly, truly impress me. This does, it really does.

Your characters are very good, and develop as they need too, which is, y'know, nice. I like that you never seem to feel the pressure to include characters from what happened after BBWW. Too many people would, which risks the integrity of the story.

All in all a great story. I hope that you will continue the post, because I really do need to know what happens!
Celtic Ember chapter 17 . 2/7/2005
I nearly fell out of my chair in sheer shock. An update after this long? Thank you!

I'm so happy I'm breaking my self-imposed oath not to encourage most of the authors with reviews.

Thank you for carrying on a plot arc most people would have choked and died on.
han chapter 17 . 1/30/2005
thank you thank you thank you for updating this story keep writing
dleep chapter 17 . 1/23/2005
Hi Cat,

Thanks for another update, great to read more of this story.

You do a fantastic job of building tension and drawing out your story. I love Alicia's character, and that you're giving her a chance to play here.

I hope to read more of this soon.

D.
shygirl1 chapter 17 . 1/23/2005
I'm seriously loving this. Keep up this great work!
Montana Magic chapter 17 . 1/23/2005
Wow, you're not dead! You updated. You have successfully confused me about details that I'm sure will be fully explained in future chapters.
red chapter 17 . 1/23/2005
hey cat, good to see you posting again, have kept an eye out for u at dark angel fans as well, hope ur ok

been rereading the stories n still love em

#red#
ChocolateKitten chapter 16 . 1/19/2005
Yay! You've updated! I thought you'd abandoned the story. This was such a great suprise! This was an excellent chapter. I loved the interogation bit, it was just classic Alicia! Update soon please...
Deanna chapter 16 . 1/18/2005
OHMIGOD! You're back! Nine months, you had me worried Cat. As always though, you write fantastic stories. But please don't make us wait quite so long next time. I'd almost given up, but thank God I didn't. Yippee!
penny chapter 15 . 1/18/2005
Aw, freck. Sorry 'bout that. The link was messed up; delete this and the extra if you want.
penny chapter 16 . 1/18/2005
I was talking to a friend on MSN when you updated, and she's scared now. OMG. I had given up on you, y'hear! (although not enough to disable the author alerts). I was so excited when I saw the bot email, but I thought it couldn't be you, but it was and OMG! I have been checking this profile weekly, nearly daily since 2001! Ah! So happy.