Reviews for All's Well That Ends Well!
Amimegustamuchascosas chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
very creative, very funny. Like how you used characteristics from the book. Good job!
Freya chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Argh! Shame on you! You managed to combine laugh-out-loud silliness with some delicious angst...which I can never do and thus am profoundly jealous of.
*begs shamelessly*
I'm now hopelessly addicted to your stories of the Shire-folk. More, please?
brave-ireland chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Hilarious! I love drunk hobbits. I liked the continuing 'themes' (for lack of a better word) (sheets, 'where is Merry, anyhow?') And very clever how you began each section with a word from the title. Very good!
Lily Dragonquill chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
That's exactly what I needed today! So much fun to read! I think I won't find any sleep tonight because I will be picturing swaying and stumbling hobbits ;)
Very beautiful story! I like your style!
Elainor chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
That was great! They were absolutely plastered!
Hehe still laughing :D
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
lol gotta love the drunken hobbits
michelle chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
hahahaha drunk hobbits *hiccups* cant stop laughing
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Fantastic! You had me laughing so much during that! I don't know what it is, but the image of drunk hobbits tickles me!
Xena chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Oh my, this is one of the funniest stories I've ever read! Just listening to Beregond and Gilwyn try to get information out of Frodo, Sam, and Pip was hilarious! I loved how Sam kept worrying about Frodo getting water, and the thing about the sheets. Merry falling down the well is reminiscent of Pippin falling down the well in the last chapter of "Muddled," so I enjoyed that a lot too. I liked your idea to split the story up, so that each first word was a word from the title. It's quite enjoyable to hear those four when they're intoxicated. I loved this story, veyr good! :P
Hai chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
That was hysterical! I loved it! I bet it would be something to have to deal with three drunk hobbits. I'm surprised that Merry had enough since to hold onto the bucket! I loved it!
MBradford chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Love this! It's charming. I can just see three hiccupping hobbits trying to find their fourth. Those little fellows did a fair job of holding their ale, I must say. I wouldn't want to be any of them when the aftereffects start to appear!
FantsyFan chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Oh! even the title's a pun! Too funny for words. They're all in character, even drunk as skunks. Love the wordplay of the section titles, love the running gags. Love the drama without a drop of angst among the four.

Going off now to re-read and giggle some more.
LadyJea chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Hehehehe

Hahahahahaha

Hehehehehehehehehe

That was priceless! Absolutely hysterical!

"But we don't have any sheets!"

I love it!
shirebound chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
I remember reading this before, but I can't remember where! In any event, it's a hoot. I love the "boats" and "sheets" themes woven through this delight of a tale. And who has greater cause to celebrate... and be rescued by kindly caretakers? Adorable.
Aratlithiel1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Oh, this was so GOOD! I felt like I was watching a Marx Bros. skit. You did such a good job in putting the hobbits into a very amusing situation while not making them appear like stupid little children. And the little bit of drama mixed with the humor at the end was a perfect touch. Very, very nicely done.