Reviews for Inu Yasha's Guide to Mating
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Who is the best way to find someone to date?
Fan chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Did your Demon side ever said something about mating with Kagome and your human side say to him to shut up?
E M chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Question: Who can you find someone to date if you are very lonely?
Question: Can't you, Inuyasha, know Kagome is going to read the book, if she know about it? and you better don't let her know about everything you is talking in the book... Good luck with your love life!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Inuyasha's sounding more and more like miroku with each passing chapter. It's scary, very, vey, scary, and disturbing.
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I pity you, shippou. And inuyasha! Shut up! You're starting to sound like miroku! Scratch that, you DO sound like miroku! Miroku what did you do to inuyasha! Hypnotize him? Posess him?
Wolfrainfan12 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is really good! Thanks for taking the time to put these up :)
InuKagome51 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Cool!
unknown chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Why isn't Shio writing this book? 'Cause I'm sure (1) it would less expencive for Sango (the stuff she's injecting into you can't be cheap), (2) it would be more helpful ('cause Shio's the PimpMaster! _), and (3) he'd be way more than willing to give mating advice!

Lots o' Love (for you and Shio .~)

not telling ;P
KageHana chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
A question for Inu-kun:

Hey Inu, if I was your sister and I had a twin sister and another sister and you were the only brother other than Sesshy the half-brother, and I had over five kids to recent dates and married a guy from the future of the past who is brother of a really hot tall guy who never smiles, what would you think in terms of how your family is coming to? Also what's your hat size i'm making you a hat.
Child 0 chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Didn't think I could learn anything about dating from YOU Inuyasha... Anyway, I do have a question for you. What do you do if you have a girlfriend, but you don't always know what she wants or likes? How do you know when she really likes something you do or if she's being polite, hm?
Silver Excel Fox chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
LMFAO ROTF! HOLY CRAP! *wipes tears from her eyes* Oh Jeez! That's hilarious! I gotta keep readin now! See you next chappie!
puppylove18 chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
LOL!I LOVE the part where Rin gets upset cuz whatz his name said a cuss word, and she tells Fluffy! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!UPDATE!UPDATE!And...can you tell everybody (including Fluffy) I said hi? Just tell em' puppylove18 said hi...thay'll know who it is. UPDATE SOON!PLEASE? -
puppylove18 chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
LOL! I have to agree with Kagome...the hot hanyou with the funny personality, OR his sexy cold-hearted half-brother, who's most likely AWESOME in bed? I LOVE this story!-
puppylove18 chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
*Sigh*...WAIT!INUYASHA HAD PROSTITUTES?lol...I believe it...I LOVE THIS!-
puppylove18 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
LOL!Inuyasha! You horny dog...lol!Kags is lucky... REALLY lucky if he knows all that!THIS IS AWESOME!-