Reviews for Fearless and Full of Joy
Mirlasse chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is too perfect! I was laughing and smiling the whole time I was reading this. Glorfindel is the best. He's so cute... :)
Ithiliel Silverquill chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
This is so beautiful. Glorfindel was a product of separate ages, separate homes, and many losses. What I love that you show in him is not just the bravery in his fearlessness, but the bravery in his joy.

A very late review, I know, but no less honest at least. :)
Becky chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
These are lovely and well written chapters! Please do continue if you have time. There's not enough glorfindel FF for my liking :)
Makalaure chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ah, sorry! I reviewed this story by accident when I had the other one on a different tab. XD
maglors harp chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is really funny. Nothing like some dark humour and a pair of surly elf-lords to make you titter.

-Maglor
aronoiiel chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Oh how you have made me love my favorite elf lord in a whole new light! He is such a fun ray of sunshine no matter his age isnt he :) well done and thank you for this _
Eneicia Took chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That is an adorable story! Very, very cute!
marchofthemadhare chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hey...considering this fic was published about 7 years ago, you probably weren't expecting a review! Brilliant writing and it was really sweet :). About Glorfindel...he is a Noldor but his mother or grandmother was Vanya, and thats where the hair comes from. Though I'm not sure I spelt those right...
Emily chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I liked this story. Young Glorfindel has a flavor all his own. And the bit with the ung-ung-ung noises? I know exactly what he was doing. That was so CUTE! I nearly squeed. : )
Kalisona chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That's really cute. I'm grinning right now, and my parents are looking at me as if I've gone insane. *shrugs* Oh well. They already think that I "need to spend less time working on those crazy stories" . Also known as Fanfiction.

Anyway, great story! This is completely original for me, I've never seen it before. And I have read an awful lot of fanfiction. xD Glorfindel is so cool! I hope that you'll write more soon!

~Kali
delumacar chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Its great. little Glorfindel is so cute, I love him. Please write more, its really interesting.
Ithiliel Silverquill chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This is so adorable! Wee Glorfindel is charming indeed. Ránevaryar is one lucky Ata.

I hope you write more like this soon!

-Ithiliel S.
HaldirandRemusLover chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
i loved the story! you should write more elfing Glorfindel stories and maybe a Erestor one too! i love Glorfindel and especcialy the way you potrayed him in your story! keep it up
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
As usual, heartwrenchingly beautiful. I hope with all my heart that when I have children (which I doubt will be for a very long time) they will be as wonderful as your Elflings, and I can be a wonderful mother to them. You write so eloquently that I can picture every single detail, and I love every sentence.

P.S. - I'm so sorry about your father. I read your profile recently and it really makes me sad. Someone with a heart and soul as beautiful as yours doesn't deserve that. I'm really, truly, from the bottom of my heart, sorry.

~Lots of hugs,

Avie
melannen halfelven chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
WOW! excellent story. I just love the way you portray lil' Glorfie!