Reviews for BA Season 4: 86 - Complications
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
wow oh man fox i hope everything can go back to what is was
Anna Marie Raven chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This series of yours is bloody brilliant. I've spent the past few days reading the whole thing through, and though I'm obviously not done yet, I felt the need to take a moment to tell you that I am totally hooked, and really hope that that dry spell since the 110th episode of the BA series isn't the end...
Hardwing chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I'm the greatest fan of your fics, they are much better than what the orginal TGS crew did after the second season... an universe for itself.

Just don't tell me that you will give Demona an amnesia... or worse let her forget through the Lethe spell we know from season 2 this would be too bad and even damned unfair to her... and her fans.
Dany le fou chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Poor Demona.

She loses her immortality, is raped by a monster, has her heart broken, becomes alcoholic, insane, has a psychopath Goliath after her, and now she's pregnant...

And I think I have an idea of why she was always called Dominique in 'Future Echoes'...

What has she done to you?

Keep the saga going!
Kait chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Brilliant. I love the current story arc you're into, and I can't wait to see how it all turns out. :) Keep writing!
El Varon chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I don't know how many times I've said it, but I love your stories. This was another one. I am very curious as to what will happen next.